The First Meeting

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

Solar arrived first and saw the film crew there along with an empty table in front.

She bow and exchange greeting with the crew, before sitting down at the table.  Nervuous, the girl looks out the window for some peace and saw someone walking towards the cafe with a bouquet of flower that's big enough to conveniently cover their face.

“Omo, is that my wife? Should I have bought something?” She nervously talked out loud, fiddling with her bracelet.

“Ah,” she placed a hand over her heart, “so nervous!”

 

Ding dong

 

The door to the cafe chime as it opens, and Moonbyul walks in, bowing to the crew first before she notice someone sitting at the table.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” The purple hair artist bows to Solar, who finally see who this person is and her jaw dropped.

“Oh, ah – Ann-annyeong! MoonByul Sunbaenim..” Solar hastily greeted.

Moonbyul shy gave her the flowers and box of sweet, “I got this for you,”

Solar blushed, taking the gifts as she stammer out a thank you. The younger girl rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, “I hope you like it.”

“Ah deh, that's very sweet of you, thank you.”

They stood there for a few second, before Solar remembers, “lets sit?”

They sat there not looking at each other for a few minutes in awkward silence. Solar was playing with the bouquet of flower, gently touching the leaves, while MoonByul periodically rubbed her hands on her thigh out of nervousness.

The crews eyes darted around, trying to see if they should interview and ask the couple some questions to get started.

Just as a crew member opened their mouth to say something, Moonbyul looks up at Solar and shyly confess, “I really like Mamamoo music, and your OST and solos are amazing Solar-shi.”

Solar blush, “You can call me Yong-sun, and I like your music too sunbaenim. We trained to your songs all the time. I have all your albums.”

The younger girl nervously laugh, never know how to react when someone say they train to her songs, instead, focusing on something else, “Not sunbaenim please, just by name, Byul-yi,”

“Deh Byul-yi-shi.”

“are we-what year-when were you born?”

“Ah” Solar chuckle, “i'm a year older than you.”

“Jincha? You look so young!” Byul exclaims in shock.

“If I was born 2 months earlier, we'd be the same year.”

“Ah,” Byul nod and cutely tilt her head, “can I call you unnie then?”

Solar smiles, “yeah,”

“cool”

Another awkward silence descended over them, and the crew once again debated on interfering.

“Do you...wanna share?” the Mamamoo leader asks, pushing the box of sweet Moonbyul got for her to the middle of the table.

Moonbyul shook her head, “that's for you unnie!”

“I can't eat all this by myself,”

“You can share with your members,”

“No, they're fine, come one, at least have one!” Solar insisted, opening up the box and pushing it towards her.

The purple hair girl shyly looks down at the box and reaches for a cookie, but before she took it, she glance up at Solar, as if to double check it's okay. Solar gave a small smile and a small nod, which caused Moonbyul to blush. She gently took a cookie from the box and held onto it with both hand like it's something precious.

Solar grabbed a cookie for herself as well, and bit into it. Moonbyul follows after, taking a small nibble.

For the next few minutes, the two shy singers sat there, across from one another, quietly eating their cookie, and subtly glancing at each other.

One of the crew member went to speak with the owner of the cafe to assist these two to move the show along.

The owner then walked towards them with a notepad, “Can I get you two anything to drink?”

Moonbyul immediately looks to Solar, “unnie?”

“Oh um..Iced Americano please.” she answers then looks to her sunbae,

“Hot chocolate please”

“one Iced Americano and one hot chocolate coming right up!”

After the server walks again, Moonbyul confess to the older girl, “I'm not a fan of coffee..”

“I'm not either,” Yongsun confess as well.

Confusion must have shown on Moonbyul's face because Solar replied, “I panic and only know Americano.”

Byul covers and try to stifle her laughter,

“Just laugh, Wheein always make fun of me for it.”

Moonbyul shook her head, “We can share the hot chocolate,”

“No need! Enjoy your drink,”

“Unnie, it's the middle of summer. I panic as well and only remember hot chocolate...”

Yongsun laugh at the fact that both of them picked horrible drink choices,

“We should have meet at a juice bar instead”

“Let's go after?” Moonbyul blurts out, a bit more ease up after laughing,

“Sure!” Solar then glance at the crew “can we?”

The producer wrote something on a white board and held it up for them to see. They want to interview them individually first to get their thoughts after the first impression. Then after that, they can go and they'll have 2 camera men follow them.

“Unnie, you should be first,”

“Why me?”

“because you're-”

“If you say because i'm older, I will smack you.”

“....prettier”

“You were gonna say i'm older weren't you?”

“Aniyo! Unnie is prettier so unnie should go first,” Moonbyul cutely smile, trying to look innocent.

Shaking her head, Solar mutter, “You, Whee-in, and Hyejin will get along greatly,”

The owner interrupted them then with their drink, “enjoy!”

They looked at the drinks then back at each other, before bursting out laughing.


Author's NOTE - 6 people were caught stealing from work, so they got fired.  Sadly this means I have a lot more work to do until we hire new workers, then have to train them to be able to work without supervision. I know it is short chapter, but with this new issue, I wanted to get something out first before work destroy my energy haha

Thank you for your support!  I didn't expect so many people to like my writing.  It is very humbling ^^ thank you thank you

STREAM WATER COLOR~