Interviews

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

Author's Note - Hello! This is just a small filler fun chapter.  The chapter is in progress, i'm trying to write abit each day :)  I was typing away when i suddently had this thought and had to get it out so i can continue with the chapter. I wrote this really quick since I had such inspiration haha

But the actual chapter is almost done and should be up in 1-2 days!  As always, thanks for your suport!

PS - Did anyone watch Mamamoo's Live Now?  What are your thoughts?


 

**SOLAR**

 

→ Please introduce yourself

Solar bow, “ Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mamamoo's Solar. Nice to meet you”

 

→ How were you feeling before coming here?

“Nervous, but my members were with me, and we joked around, so that helped with the nerves.”

 

→ How about now?

“Still nervous! We're going to go to a juice bar after this,”

 

→ What did you think when your wife walked in?

“Omo, I couldn't believe it. MoonByul sunbaenim is amazing and i'm a huge fan. I think my brain shut down for a bit” Solar laugh at herself.

 

→ did you like her present?

“Yes, my goodness. I didn't expect that at all. I feel bad I didn't bring anything..although, that is a lot of flowers...” she trails of looking at the flowers laying on the table.

 

→ what are you going to do with it?

“Maybe have a at home photoshoot with it? Or bring it to our recording studio? It's kinda empty there.”

 

→ What are you thoughts on her?

Solar beam at the camera, “She's amazing. I only ever saw her on stage, and she's so cool on stage. I was a bit afraid at first that she'll be too cool for me, and i'll just be following silently along. But she's really sweet and shy.”

She laughs again recalling earlier, “i didn't expect her to be so shy. I mean, I know she said in interviews before that she's shy, but to actually witness it is different. And she's also really cute!”

 

→ how so?

“Like, when I told her to get the cookie, she was super cute, hesitantly reaching out and then she even looked back up at me as if to make sure I let her. And when she was nibbling at the cookie, taking really small bites. Her nervous habits are really cute as well. I didn't expect that at all. It's bit of a contrast. She looks so cool, her fashion and her aura and charisma, you know? And her aura from afar. But then you're in front of her and she's like ...trying to find an exit.”

 

→ You sound like you're in love?

“Maybe??” Solar squeal, “I mean, i'm a huuuge fan. I have all her album. I'm just honor to be in her presence really. I think we'll be really good friends at least.”

 

→ You two will move into your new house next week, thoughts?

Solar blushed, “i'm looking forward to a more domestic setting. I think we can be a bit more free and ourselves with less people around. I know there will be cameras but there wont be a crew, more of an automatic pre-install cameras around the house, so we'll be a bit more free I hope.”

 

→ How do you think your members will react?

“They're going to freak. Then they will demand updates every second. Knowing them, we'll probably show up at the house next week only to find those two already moved in next door.”

 

→ You three sounds very close.

“Yes, they're the annoying younger siblings. I love them but something I want to throw them out the window.”

 

→ it's every younger sibling's mission to annoy their older sibling.

“I know, I have an older sister. I find myself constantly thinking of apologizing to her every time Hyejin and Wheein annoys me, but then I think about it and naaah.”

 

→ any last comments?

“Um, we're both pretty shy. I think, since i'm older, i'll have to lead and be the more outgoing one. I'm excited! I – yeah – AAAHHH” She squeals.


 

**MOONBYUL**

 

→ Please introduce yourself

“Annyeonghaseyo, I'm MoonByul. Nice to meet you” She greeted after bowing then sat on the chair.

“Oh! It spins!” She spins the chair around a few time before getting dizzy, “ow dizzyy” she grabs her head and blush.

 

→ Are you okay?

“Yes...sorry”

 

→ You're very cute

She pouted, and indignantly replied, “I'm not cute, i'm handsome.”

 

→ Right. How were you feeling before coming here?

“I am handsome,” she whines cutely, “I was super nervous. I had no one with me except the camera man. And he was right there with a camera in my face! I was so nervous. When I went to pick up the flowers, ajumma laughed at me”

 

→ How about now?

“Nervous...We're gonna go to a juice bar after this, but Yongsun unnie came with her manager who already left, so she'll be riding in my car. I never really drove anyone before” She rub her thigh nervously.

 

→ you have a big car though?

“Yeah, but the space is mostly for my equipments and instruments, not really for people.”

 

→ What did you think when you first saw her?

“I was very surprise. I know Mamamoo just finish promoting, so when I saw her I was surprise. Most artists take some time off after a promoting.”

 

→ It seems you know Mamamoo's schedule?

“I really like their music and style. Their voices are also amazing and their harmonies, wow. It's really rare that you find people who's voice just fit together like that.”

 

→ What are your thoughts on Solar-shi?

“She's really cool and down-to-earth. I seriously thought she was younger than me! She looks young! I really like her laugh. She seems really fun and I think she's amazing and i'm excited to get to know her more.”

 

→ It was quite awkward at first?

“Yeah..”

 

→...Youre quite shy

“Uh huh, I've said it on interviews before, but it's like no one believe me” she slouch down a bit. “People say i'm greasy but I just speak the truth, and then they get..mad? Sometimes? I don't know. That's another reason why I dont like speaking sometimes...”

 

→ I think everyone will believe you after this

“ I hope Yongsun unnie didn't feel too awkward. I'm not really good with...people. I'm working on it.” She randomly gave a thumbs up to the camera.

 

→ Even though this is a complete surprise for you, would you say youre happy with being part of this?

“I know my CEO is just looking out for me and my lack of personal life. Even though this is completely out of my comfort zone, i'm looking forward to getting to know Yongsun unnie more, and grow more as a person. I really hope we can be good friends after this is over.

 

→ We believe in you! Now, you two will move into your new house next week, thoughts?

Moonbyul blush and cover her face in shyness, “I am so nervous. I think being a alone with someone in a random house will make me really really shy. I hope not. I don't … I want to be more open, I guess.”

 

→ Any last thoughts or comments?

Moonbyul shook her head, “No, not really, just that I hope everyone enjoy watching!”