Before the meeting

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

MOONBYUL -

It's 9 AM and the camera man stood in front of MoonByul's recording room, waiting for her to show up.

A few minutes pass when she came rushing in, bowing in embarrassment, “Sorry i'm late! I couldnt decide what to wear!” She laugh nervously before looking down at herself, “is this okay?”

She's wearing black skinny jeans, with a white dress shirt french tucked. The sleeves of the shirt is loosely rolled up to her elbow, creating a 'lazy laid back but I definitely put in effort” look. She curled her purple hair for a bit of wavy look, paired with some cute rings that highlight her long fingers.

The camera man gave her a thumbs up behind the camera. She beamed at the approval.

“Cool, we go now?”

The camera man nodded, and motion for her to lead the way to her car.

The arrive at her car, a Mercedes Benz black 7 seater, and got in.

While driving to the cafe, the camera man asked some questions he had been given by the producer,

“How are you feeling?”

She glance over at him before focusing back on the road, “Nervous, scared, excited haha”

“Who's your favorite idol singer?”

“Oh, is my wife an idol singer?” She slyly ask,

The camera man nervously laugh, “Why do you think that?”

“Why would you ask that if not?”

“Maybe i'm just curious,”

Moonbyul smiles and shook her head, “next questions please”

“Fine – would you say you're a romantic?”

She hums, pondering the answer, “I'm not sure. I just react depending on the situation. Sometimes I am I guess?”

“People call you “greasy” - is this something you would call yourself?”

“I think i'm an honest person! I guess it comes out as cheesy and greasy but i'm only saying the truth,” she pouted and a bit of a whine enters her voice by the end,

“That's a greasy answer”
“Aniyooo”

Just then, Moonbyul turns into a side street,

“Where are we going?”

“Picking up a gift,”

“A gift?”

“Yeah. Is that not okay?”

“No no, i'm just surprise, it didn't say you have to bring a gift,” The camera man answer,

“It's only polite right? Ah---can you stay here? I know Ajumma wouldn't want camera around her.”

The camera man nodded and Moonbyul smile in thanks before getting off the car.

About 5 minutes pass before she returned with a beautiful flower arrangement and a box of sweets.

Moonbyul blushed in embarrassment, “it's very cliché, I know, but I dont know what she likes yet. I thought, something simple and normal would be good for now.”

The camera only nodded (text appear on screen – This is 'simple'?).

Eventually, they arrived at XYZ cafe at 9:40ish, and just as Moonbyul pulled up to the lot, a very obvious idol black van also turned into the lot.

“Ah ha! She is an idol!” Moonbyul childishly stuck her tongue out at the camera man.

“How do you know?”

“those are obviously idol group vans. You can always tell,” She frown, “not discrete at all.”

A pause. Then, “Should I go in first? ... Yes, I shouldn't be late!” She got ready to open the door, but then, “Wait, she'll see the flowers. No, I should come in after her and surprise her. Yeah, I'll do that.”

A few second pass, “No, that's rude! I shouldn't make others wait.”

She reach for the door handle again, “would it be rude if it's a surprise?” she asks and took her hand back.

She looks desperately at the camera man who chuckle at her nervousness, before letting her know, “While you were panicking, she already went inside.”

“Eh?? Why didn't you say anything?”

“Okay, I got this!” Moonbyul got off the car and grabbed her gifts,, her giant flower arrangement conveniently covering her face. She took one step towards the cafe before suddenly swatting down,


“I don't got this! I don't know what i'm doing!”

The camera man took pity on her, “you're doing great, just continue being yourself.”

She took a few deep breath, stood up, and confidently walked towards the cafe.


SOLAR -

DING DONG  - BANG BANG - DING DONG  - BANG

“UNNIEEEEE” Wheein yelled while smashing her doorbell, and Hyejin banging on the door.

Solar yanked the door open, glaring at them, “do you want me kicked out?”

Whee-In and Hwasa barged in right as she opened the door, heading immediately to her room.

“Unnie, what are you wearing?”

“Yah, don't you two have recoding today?”

“Not until this afternoon,” Whee-in replied while calmly browsing through her closet.

“I'm 25 years old, I know how to dress for a date kids”

“yeah, no” Hwasa pushed her down to sit at the bed, “stay.”

Solar looks on incredulously as her two members raid her closet.

“I'm thinking something loose and comfortable, something easy to run in,” Hyejin said,

“run? Why would I need to run?”

“You never know what the producers have plan,” Whee-in answer, knowing Hyejin's thinking.

“Right...”

After lots of back and forth bickering, Solar is finally ready at 9:15, wearing a black pant and a pink sleeveless blouse.

“Leggggooo!”

The three mamamoo members ran downstairs to where their manager were wating for them, laughing all the way,

“seeee unnie? Running clothes!”

“Deh, thank you Hyejin-ah”

“Annyoung Manager-nim!” They greeted her as they got on and see that there's some cameras in the car.

“How you feeling unnie?”

“Nervous, but i'm really excited as well. I hope my wife is nice.”

Hyejin smiles mischievously, “unnie, tell us truthfully, who do you really hope it'll be?”

“Aniyo girls, anyone who's nice,”

“Unnie,” Wheein un-amusing reply, “come on,”

“Whisper it to me unnie” Hyejin said,

Yong-sun lean over and whisper to her maknae, who made eye-contact with Wheein and they both smirk,

“Happy?” Solar leaned back, thinking they'll stop teasing her now.

“Unnie...MOONBYUL SUNBAENIM?!” Hyejin yelled out and they both dissolved into laughter, and Solar face heat up as she slaps Hyejin's arm.

“YAAAAHHH”

“You're such a dreamer unnie” Wheein said in between laughter,

“Yah! I know she'll never do this, a girl can dream can't she?”

They were too busy to notice a smirk overtaking their manager's face, since she knows who the wife is.

They finally arrive at the cafe.

“Unnie, fighting!” “Fighting Yong-sun ah” her members and manager cheered her on.

“Text us!”

“Keep us updated!”

“Dont leave out any details”

“Send pics!”

Hwasa and Whee-in yelled after her as she walked towards the cafe. Yong-sun laughed at her member's antics.

A minute or so later, the remaining members notice someone stepping out of a Mercedes Benz.

“Omo! Hyejin-ah! I think that's unnie's wife!”

“Where where??”

They press their face against the window trying to see. The person got off the car, giving off a very cool vibe. They saw her turn around,

“OH MY GOD”

“HOLY CRAP”

They both yelled, staring wide eyes at each other, and whispers together “MoonByul Sunbae-nim”

“Omo omo omo omo” Hyejin hyperventilate, fanning and pinching herself, while Whee-in leans back against the chair, her hand over her heart, shook.

“Unnie is so done for.”

They looked back out the window just in time to see her cutely freaking out,

“SHE'S SO SMALL I LOVE HER”

Their manager laughed out loud as she drove away to take the girls to their next schedule.