Suprise Meeting

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

(I was rereading and felt I had too much conversation and not enough details and background, and inner thoughts and such. So this chapter, I tried to add more details. It's really hard though haah. Let me now what you think, thank you!)

Super excited for their comback! I already pre-ordered !!! June cant come fast enough



The oldest member of Mamamoo zoom around her house, trying to pack to move in. She knows that she's not really moving in, it's only for filming. She'll only stay there for one night, but still, what if the house have a pool? She'll need swimming clothes. And what if they go out for a night walk, she'll need some warm clothes. She was so busy freaking out, she didn't hear the doorbell ringing, or her sister opening the door letting her members in, or the three of them sitting in the kitchen judging her as she runs around the house like a maniac.

“YONG! Relax!'' her older sister tries to get her attention, but Yongsun was too busy panicking to care. Frustrated, she chased after her younger sister, trying to get her to calm down.

The younger girls only shook their head at their unnies, and continues to eat their dinner.

“Relax Yong!”

“But - “

“No, stop! I'll pack for you.”

Yongsun opens but her sister cuts her off, “No. Stop. Who's the fashion person in this household? That's right. Me. Go eat with your members.”

Yongsun was about to argue but one look at her sister's glare and she back down. Nodding a thank to her, Solar heads to the kitchen.

“Hey guys,” Solar greeted her members who looked at her before bursting out laughing. She made a face and stuck her tongue out at them, knowing they're laughing at her expense.

“Unnie -” Wheein starts

“Don't! I know what you're going to say and no! I'm not nervous!”

Wheein quick an eyebrow and slowly nod, “....suuuuurrreee”

“Whatever you say unnie”

Solar sigh, knowing that she is nervous. Why is she so nervous? It's just a show, and it's now like they're actually going to live together. They're only going to be there for 1.5 days. The next morning, they'll stay for a few hours then filming is done by noon. But yet, Yongsun is here trying to pack for a month trip, thinking of all the possible mini trips they could be going on, as if there's enough time for that.

Yongsun would be lying if she said she didn't think about Moonbyul for the past week. As her fan, she already watched and listened to all her songs and MV. Solar also re-watched the few rare variety shows Moonbyul been on. She used to wonder why Moonbyul wasn't on more shows, thinking and perhaps unfairly planning the production crew for not inviting her because she's from a small company. But as Moonbyul fame rose, Solar still didn't see Moonbyul on a lot of shows. Now, after meeting the younger girl, she wonders if it's on purpose, knowing how shy she is.

Getting to meet and know a bit of one of her favorite singers, she notices the small things she missed previously when watching. Like the way her eyes occasionally flit around in nervousness, like how her hands are constantly doing something, whether that rubbing her pants, tapping out a beat, or clenching and unclenching her fist. Clear sign of nervousness and uncomfortable masked behind a cool and calm face and demeanor that fooled Solar herself. She wonders if Moonbyul gets lonely seeing other groups when she's the only one standing on stage. She wonders if the younger girl wished she had someone to lean onto and play with on and off stage, in waiting rooms and rehearsals and car rides. The most dangerous thought was when Yongsun wonder if she can be that person for the solo singer.

It freaked her out, she never thought about someone so much after just meeting them. And despite what her members about, no, it's not romance. She cares for the other girl and yes, she does have a crush on her, but let's be real. Who doesn't have a crush on Moonbyul? Even if you're blind and can't see her attractiveness, you'd still have a crush on her. So yes, a perfectly normal musician crush Solar tells herself, convincing herself that her thoughts are because she got to meet her crush in person, that after spending time together, it'll naturally fade away into a friendship, like most small crushes do.

Solar shook her head to clear her mind, “I'm going out for a walk.” She announced to her members and left the apartment.

The slightly humid summer air hits her as she slowly made her way to the Han River. Her and her sister luckily live near the river, and she would walk often to enjoy the air. She often finds herself thinking of song lyrics as she people watch all the young and old alike mingling together in harmony.

So distracted in her thought, she didn't notice another person running and crashed into them. The crash caused her to fall onto the sidewalk. She managed to break her fall with her hands but hiss when she felt some pebbles scratching her.

“Omo! I'm so sorry!”

Yongsun froze as she heard the voice of the one person she's walking to clear her head from. She felt herself being help up and she blindly followed the guiding hand into standing.

“Oh! Unnie!” Moonbyul exclaims upon clearing seeing her face,

“Hey Moonbyul-shi,” Yongsun shyly greeted as she scrambled to get her thoughts back in order. So lost in her mind that she didn't notice a small frown on the younger girls face, until she heard a soft voice asking,

“Shi? Are we back to formalities?”

Solar shook her head, not wanting to create any unnecessary misunderstanding, “Sorry Byul-ah, i'm just shocked to bump into you, that's all.”

Her words caused a smile to appear on Moonbyul's face, her nose crinkling with happiness before she remembers that the older girl fell, and she definitely heard a hiss of pain.

Moonbyul looks down and exclaims, “Unnie! You're hurt!”

Shocked, Yongsun looks down at her hands and yes, there's a feel small scratches on one of her hand, but it's nothing big or damaging, “it's okay Byul, I'll just go wash my hand and it'll be good as new.”

Moonbyul nods her head and grabs onto Solar's wrist and pulls her to the nearest convenience store, which happened to be next to a tteokbokki restaurant.

She blindly follows Moonbyul as she essentially walks her to the bathroom.

“You should clean it really well unnie. We don't want it to get disinfected. Make sure to use soap.” Moonbyul said as she stood in front of the bathroom door.

Shaking her head in amusement at the worry from the younger girl, Solar took her hand out of Moonbyul's grip and with her non-hurt hand, pat Moonbyul's cheek lightly, “relax Byul-ah, it's just a scratch.”

She closed the door to the bathroom, not noticing the shocked look from Moonbyul at her unexpected action.

Inside the bathroom, her actions caught up to her and she blushed a deep red as she stared at her hand.

'what the heck was that Youngsun?' she berate herself, 'so embarrassing'

Solar took her time washing her hand, not really because she worries all that much about the small scratches, but it gives her time to center herself. She left the apartment in hopes of clearing her nervousness of meeting Moonbyul tomorrow, and the universe decides to lead her straight to Moonbyul. She took a few deep breath before her brain caught up to her and she finally acknowledged just what the other girl is wearing. Jogger sweats, a gray loose sleeveless hoodie and a baseball hat, no doubt to try and mask herself. Her hair tied in a loose pony tail and her face and arm glisten with sweat. So simple yet so magnetic. There's something about plain clothes Moonbyul that really brings out her beauty. It really shows how amazing she looks even when wearing sweat and without any make up.

Yongsun blush again and slash some water on her face, “get a grip Yongsun. It's just a celebrity crush. Everyone have them. You want to be her friend don't you? Yeah, so don't make things awkward. Okay let do this, calm calm calm” she said like a mantra, trying to keep calm as she opens the door out the bathroom.

She didn't notice Moonbyul at first, and unexpectedly got sad, thinking she left and didn't wait for her or say bye. But then she heard a whine that sounds awfully familiar. Her head immediately turns to the direction. There at the end of the bathroom hallway, was Moonbyul and a girl with red hair. The red hair girl was laughing and Moonbyul looked to be a bit annoyed and uncomfortable. Without thinking, she heads over there wanting to help the girl.

They heard someone approaching and turn their heads. That's when she noticed the red hair girl is none other than Seulgi, of Red Velvet, a group that debuted around the same time as Mamamoo.

Moonbyul's face lit up seeing Solar and she bounced over like a hyperactive kid, “Unnie!” She grabs onto Solar and brings her over to Seulgi to introduce them.

They bow to each other in greeting, “I was just telling Seulgi here how I bump into you.”

Frowning slightly from the way she worded it as if it's her fault, Solar replied, “Ani, it wasn't your fault. I wasn't looking and I bump into you”

Moon shook her head, “No, I bump into you.”

Stubborn and not one to back down, Yongsun replies, “No, I did”

“No, it was me.”

“Nope, I bump into you Byul-ah”

“Nu uh”

“Yeah I did”

“No you didn't!”

“Yes I did!”

“No you did not!”

“I did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

They went back and forth with Seulgi standing there in between them amused and filming everything to tease Moonbyul with later. However, as amusing as this is, she does need to go home and Moonbyul is her ride home, so with a sad face, she broke them up.

“Excuse me Unnies.”

They didn't hear her.

“YAH UNNIES!”

They both stops and simultaneously turns their head to glare at who dare interrupt them. Seulgi found herself scared at the intensity in their eyes over something so stupid.

She gather her courage and spoke, “I dont mean to interrupt, but I need to go home. It's almost my curfew.”

Moonbyul face flush as she remembers she needed to take Seulgi home. “Sorry Seulgi-ah, I forgot. Let's go before your manager gets mad and doesn't let you out anymore.”

Turning to Yongsun, she apologetically smiles, “Sorry unnie, I have to get this one home. She still have a curfew”

“yah!” Seulgi lightly punch her in the arm before bowing to Solar, “It was nice meeting you Solar-unnie! We'll probably meet again soon, you're her wife after all”

They both blush and Moonbyul lightly smack the younger girl, “You're not invited”

Seulgi turns to Solar, “you'll invite me right unnie?”

Not being able to really get a grip of the easy friendship between Moonbyul and Seulgi, she only nod to the question.

Seulgi triumphantly smiles and stuck her tongue out at Moonbyul, who pouted at her unnie, “Unnie nooo don't invite this one.”

Before Solar can reply, her phone rang, playing one of Moonbyul's song as the ring tone. Moonbyul shyly looks down upon hearing the ring tone while Solar blush and stammer out, “My sister – her ring tone – she loves – I have to go – i'll see you tomorrow Byul-ah! Bye Seulgi!”

Solar practically ran out of there out of embarrassment, and mentally cursing her sister for her horrible timing. Just as she was leaving, she hear Seulgi say “Yah, stop looking at her you hamster!”