2 Young Girls

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

Unknown to the couple, their little moment in the parking lot happened right in sight of the parking lot camera, and Hyejin and Wheein watched every moment.

“OH MA GAH” Hyejin exclaims, tightly grasping Wheein hand as they witness the...ROMANCE that was happening.

“I didn't think Yongsun unnie would be so clingy” Wheein commented,

“Um hello, MoonByul sunbae-nim. A motorcycle. Hugging. That's like Unnie's trifecta.”

“But she's so shy,”

Hyejin looks at her best friend incredulously, “Wheein-ah, I love you but you know nothing about romance.”

“Yah! What's that's supposed to mean?”

“I worry for you,”Hyejin friend, shaking her head dramatically,

Wheein pushed Hyejin to the side in retaliation, only for Hyejin to laugh and deeply voiced, “you know nothing Jung Whee In”

“Yaaaaahhh”

Hyejin paid her no mind, already back to spying on her unnie, only to see Yongsun heading inside,

“She's coming she's coming she's coming! Hurry!” Hyejin pulls Wheein along, wanting to get to the dance room before Solar.

Wheenin felt herself being dragged along, unsure as to why her best friend suddenly want to arrive first. Normally, Hyejin is always the last one.

“Hyejiiiiin slow down” Wheein screams echo through the hall as she struggle to keep pace with Hyejin.

“Aniyo, we have to get there before unnie!”

“Whyyyy?”

They arrived at the practice room and Hyejin practically slams the door open and threw them both in.

“OW” exclaim Wheein as she trips. She glares up at her best friend, annoyed at the madness Hyejin is exuding.

Hyejin didn't notice at all, too concern with peeping out the studio window waiting for Solar to arrive. Wheein huff in annoyance, standing up she grabs Hyejin by the back of her shirt, dragging her away from the window.

“YAAAHH” The youngest yelled, twisting around to take hold of Wheein's arm. Wheein still didn't stop and soon, the two were wrestling on the floor.

This is the scene Solar walks into. Her two members wrestling on the dance floor.

“WHAT IS HAPPENING?”

Wheein stops, her hand centimeters away from Hyejin's hair, her other hand have a tight hold on Hyejin's shirt. While Hyejin's leg is extended, her foot on Wheein's chest to keep her away, her arms around Wheein's leg.

A few second of silence pass as Yongsun stood by the door, looking at her members while they're frozen in an uncomfortable position on the floor just blinking up at her.

“Well??”

Immediately, they snap out of it and like telepathic best friends, let go of each other and made a beeline towards Solar,

“Unnie, you and” Hyejin starts,

“MoonByul Sunbaenim are so” Wheein continues

“CUTE TOGETHER” They both screams in her face.

Solar blush, “how-how did you know it's MoonByul?”

They gasp and the youngest tease, “Omo omo, you already drop the Sunbae-nim?”

Wheein plays along, “Unnie moves fast”

She simply blush, ignoring the question, “How did you two know?”

Wheein nonchalantly answers, “we saw her freaking out in the parking lot at the cafe,”

“Yeah she was super cute! She was clearly so nervous! Hey unnie...” Hyejin trails off, glancing at Wheein with a smirk,

Immediately, Solar prepare herself, “what?”

Wheein smirks as well, “How was it holding onto her back?”

Solar jaws drop, “Wha-what are you talking about? I – I didn't - “

The maknae cuts her off, “Please unnie, we saw everything. You two were right in front of the security camera.”

Before the leader could reply, Wheein continues, “You were just sitting there hugging her for a very long time”

“Is her body that great?”

“She must smell good right?”

“Did you manage to coop a feel?”

“Were you s against her back?”

“What does - “

“STOP!” By this point, Yongsun basically resemble the sun in how red her face got.

Her members laughs, enjoying the fun at teasing their unnie.

“But unnie, details! Ev-ver-y thing!”

“Nothing happened!”

“whooaa” Wheein exclaims, leaning back fro dramatic affect, “we didn't ask if anything happened. What are you hiding unnie?”

“yeah, I mean, how did you end up on Motorcycle?”

“Nothing! We just went out for juice, that's all.”

“JUICE?!”

“NOT LIKE THAT HYEJIN!!”

“Damn unnie, what do you mean “not like that'? I'm just excited because I love juice! What were you thinking??”

“AISH” Solar knows she can't win against them, so she resign herself to telling them everything, “fine, after practice, I'll tell you two everything.”

“As if you had a choice unnie” Wheein snort but they decides to relent for a bit and be more professional.

After a very short practice because Heyjin and Wheein were laser focus on getting everything right. They wanted to be done early to hear the details!

Solar only shook her head, if only they're like this everyday...

They decides to go to Yongsun's home since she live the closest, and with some take out and beer between them, Yongsun began to tell them everything.

The two girls listen raptly and made all the necessary comment to tease their unnie.

“You rode in her car?!”

“What does her car smell like?”

“She took you to her secret spot!?” “FOR JUICE?!”

“MANGO JUICE?”

“YOU BEEN IN HER HOUSE?!?”

“You move fast unnie!”

“She rubbed your hands?!”

“-and then we got to the parking lot and you two saw everything there. Any questions?” Solar asks,

Wheein raised her hand “QUESTION!”

“You dont need to raise your hand Wheein,” Solar sighs, “yes?”

“What happen to the box of sweets?”

Solar blink, completely forgotten about that, “uh...i dont know actually.”

“WHAT? She bought us food and you LOST it?” Hyejin cried,

Solar tries to appease her youngest, knowing how Hyejin is with food, “I'm sorry Hyejin ah, i'll buy you something instead,"

“But I want sunbaenim's food!”

“Text her unnie!” Wheein chips in,

“No! That's weird! And I dont have her number!”

Wheein looks judgingly at the leader, raising one eyebrow, she said, “You been to her house, but don't have her number?”

“That's not – I was just waiting for her to get a helmet! I didn't even went inside inside, just stood by the door!”

Hyejin glares at her unnie, “Next week unnie, you see her, you get her number and bring me food from her! Got it?”

Yongsun gulp and nods.

“Good!” Heyjin smiles and clap her hand, reaching to take a drink of her beer, “what are you doing next week?”

Deciding to have a it of revenge, Solar waited for a bit for Hyejin to have some beer in and at the right time, just as Heyjin turns to face Wheein, replied, “I'm moving in with her.”

Like plan, Hyejin spat out her drink right into Wheein's face, “WHAT?!?!”