Dog Pics

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

They both head different ways, Youngsun heading back to the house and Byul heading to the market.  

The anger steaming off Yongsun is palpable as she aggressively walks back to the house. But she’s not one to stew in her anger or hold grudges, especially over something so ridiculous. Goodness, how did it get to this? Just an hour ago, they were laughing and having fun, and now, a teasing gone too serious, and they’re on different paths.  Their rare chance without cameras around them gone because they can’t decide on who will ask each other on a date first? 

Yongsun shook her head.  From an outsider view, she can see how stupid they’re both being, but she can’t help it. And now, they’re too far gone, so that only thing left to do is to apologize. But Yongsun is stubborn and she refuses to apologize so quickly when she can still feel a bit of anger in her.  She’ll just walk back to the house and take this time to clear her head, and once Byul is back from the market, she’ll apologize.

 Unless Byul apologize first. 

She stops. 

 Then she shook her head and continues walking, ‘no, this doesn't need to be a competition either.’ she thought to herself. 

Over on the other side, Byul is less angry and more frustrated. She had a plan and everything, and she can’t exactly tell Yongsun that.  But she have to be first for it to work. She hates it when things get in the way of her plan, or if it doesn’t work out how she wants.  But, she supposed, she always worked by herself so she never really had to consider other people and their plans. Gah, is this what working with people feels like?? 

She muses her hair in frustration, and took out her phone to text an apology.  As she starts to type, she stops.  Maybe it’ll be better to let Yongsun calm down first, and it’ll definitely be better to apologize in person than over text. 

Byul resolves to head to the market and pick up some good expensive beef. And some more tteokbokki. And maybe gifts for Yongsun to give to Hyejin and Wheein as well. And flowers.  Yes, that’s what she’ll do.  Byul nod to herself and head to the market with resolution and determination. 

For Yongsun, her walk definitely calmed her down and by the time she got to the house, she was feeling a lot better. Upon entering the yard, she noticed a few of the crew members still around.  Most of them went home already as most camera are already set up in the house.  These guys are just here to film if they go out at night or such.

She smiles and greet them. She can see the questioning in their eyes, wondering about Byul and why she’s back by herself.  She doesn’t want to talk about it before resolving this issue with Byul first, so she hurriedly into the house before anyone can say anything.

The older girl looks around the house, trying to see if there’s anything she can make, when she spots Byul’s camera on the table. 

She knows just what to do! 

Glancing around at the pre-installed cameras, she grabs Byul’s camera, along with some marker and papers and heads to the bathroom, not caring at all that the editing crew will think she’s crazy when they edit these footage.  The bathroom is the only place without a camera.

On Byul’s side, she’s walking around with a cart half filled with packets and trays of beef, a lot of Grade A expensive beef. Along with a half a cart of beef, she also threw in a bunch of veggies and greens, and of course, packets of tteokbokki, so many variety of tteokbokki. 

As she continued to shop for food, she came across the greeting cards/plushies section and immediately stopped as she spot a cute plushie with stars and suns on it. Yup, she’s totally getting that.  

After checking out, decides to call up a taxi to take her home as she can't carry all this. While waiting for the taxi, she saw two really really adorable dogs sitting at the entrance, seemingly waiting for their owner to finish shopping.

She couldn’t help it, she walked over and took some photos of them. She loves dogs. It just she doesn't have the time to take care of them. 

Her taxi arrived and the poor man helped her load her groceries. 

“You having a beef tteokbokki party or something kid?” 

“Ah, no, I'm giving them to a friend,” she reply back shyly, 

“Must be someone special, those are some high end Korean Beef you got there.”

“Hopefully,” Byul shrugs trying to appear nonchalant, “she’s kinda mad at me right now..” 

The taxi driver laughs deeply, “aaahh that’s what this is! I’ve given my fair share of forgiveness presents.”

“You wanna know a secret kid?”

“Deh?”

“Animal is the way to go. Everyone love animals.”

“Ah, kamsahamnida,” Byul thanks him and took out her phone, intent on following his advice.  She pulls up some of the cute picture she took of the dogs earlier, hesitating for only a second before sending them to Yongsun.

Yongsun was busy in the bathroom taking selfies for her grand apology when her phone beep.

*new message from Wife ✌️ * 

Yongsuns smiles at the nickname Byul saves herself as, reminded of their fun at the restaurant earlier.

She opens the text and immediately melts at the cute dogs pictures. Unable to resist, she scroll through her camera for her own dog picture and sent them to Byul.

*images sent*
[You almost back Byul-ah?]

Byul phone vibrate as she receives the messages.  Opening up the text, she widely smiles and reply: 

[Deh, in the taxi back now]

The taxi driver saw her big smile and asks, “was it the animal pictures?” 

“Deh.”

“I’m telling you kid, animal pictures are the way to go.” 

Before she could reply, her phone vibrates again, 

[cheeky aren’t ya?] *attached screenshot picture of Wife ✌️* 

[Told you you’d know unnie]

[Ay, I need to change my name on yours now]

[almost home :)]

“We’re here” The taxi man announce as he got off to help her bring in the grocery.

From the house, Yongsun rushed out of the bathroom, leaving the camera and markers on the dining room and throwing away the papers.  She rush out the house as she sees Byul and a few camera men and the taxi driver caring bags of grocery.

“Yah, are you opening a restaurant?” Yongsun asks as she ran out to help them carry a few bags herself.

“A beef one apparently,” one of the crew member commented much to Yongsun’s amusement, 

Moonbyul ignores them and goes to grab the plushie she got for Yongsun.

As Yongsun came back out of the house after setting down some bags, Byul ran up to her and ed the plushies at her, shyly smiling from behind. She looks like she wants to say something but Yongsun cut her off with a nod: message received, apology accepted. 

She grabs the plushie and snuggles into it, “Thanks Byul-ah!” 

The last bag been set down in the kitchen and the last of the crew left the house, closing the door behind them.  Now they’re alone in the house.

Byul looks worryingly at Yongsun, as if afraid they’re still fighting.  Yongsun noticed and she went to grab the camera, ing it out to Byul who took it questioningly. 

“I took some pictures, can you look through and give me your professional opinion?”

Byul looks at the camera then back up at Yongsun.  She held it up as if to emphasize it, “now?” 

“yes, “ Yongsun nod, “please”

“Uh, okay…” Byul held the camera closed to her body as she switched to view mode to go through the images.

Yongsun busy herself with putting the many many many bags of food away, suddenly shy for the younger girl to see.

Upon seeing the first image, Byul smiles and glances up at Yongsun. The leader felt the other girl’s eyes on her and she looks over and smiles shyly before continuing to put the food away.

In the picture, it’s a selfie of Yongsun pouting and holding a piece of paper with the word “I’m sorry” and cute drawings all around the paper. 

She didn’t bother scrolling through more images.  Byul sets the camera down on the table and with a mischievous smiles, she ran up and gave Yongsun a back hug while she stood over the sink.

“Woah, aigooo Byul-ah”

“I’m sorry too” she whispers into Youngusn ear before switching back to her stage self for the cameras,

“Thanks for the pictures unnie” she then wink into the nearest camera.

“Yah, don't say it so weirdly!” 

“I have special pictures from unnie! Your fans will be so jealous!”

“Yah! That’s weird!” Yongsun turns around and slams the pack of meat to Byul’s chest, “help me unpack!”

“Why did you buy so much??”

“For Hyejin and Wheein gift..?” Byul rubs her head shly, unsure if she did something wrong.

“Oh my gah, Byul-ah, i can’t give these to Hyejinnie,” 

“Weh?” 

“She loves beef, she will literally follow you asking for more. And then Wheeinnie will follow because she doens’t trust Hyejin to not be stupid when it comes to food.” 

Byul burst out laughing, “I don't mind being followed by the great Mamamoo,” 

Yongsun threw a packet of tteokbokki at her, “shut up and unpack!”

“Yes ma’am” She joked and gave her a salute.  Yongsun shook her head amusingly, glad that they’re back to normal.

 


A/N - I am sorry but um..  this story has completely changed from what i originally had "plan" (more like rough bullet points) and i dont know how to get it back on track.  I think i'm just going to continue with the flow and see what my fingers type out and my subconsience thoughts.