Devil Driving?

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

After saying goodbye to the camera men, Moonbyul turns to Solar, “Unnie, do you wanna come up to my place?”

“e-eh???” Solar shutter out, shocked at the question,

Moonbyul, unaware of the implication, continue saying, “I have to get the key and helmets. I don't want you to wait here in the garage lot by yourself.”

“Oh” Solar looks down, blushing at how her mind immediately went ~there~ when Moonbyul was just being polite.

“Uh sure, if you dont mind?”

“Oh course not,”

She lead the older girl to her modest apartment, “sorry it's kinda messy” She rub her head out of embarrassment.

“I'll be back real quick!” She dash away, leaving Solar standing there by the shoe rack at the door.

She didn't want to be impolite and walks in further, but from what she can see, it's a very modest place. Completely unlike what she would expect from a superstar.

From her spot, she can see a pair of sneakers and a flip flop on the shoe rack, a hallway leading to, what she presume, the living room. It's very plain, no pictures or anything on the hall way wall. If she was being honest, it doesn't feel very homey from her spot.

“Back!” Moonbyul slid down the hallway and proudly present two helmets,

Solar chuckle at her antics, and grab a helmet “Thanks Byul-ah!”

As they head down to the garage, Yongsun said, “I figured you'd have a bigger place..”

Moonbuyl shook her head, “You know how it is, we travel a lot for work. I just don't see a point in wasting money for a big place when i'm not here 7-8 months out of the year.”

“woah, you're an interested one Byul-ah,” Solar teasingly said,

She gave a small smile, “not what you expect?”

“Not at all, you're turning all my head-cannon on its tail.”

“That's a good thing I hope?”

Youngsun nod and Moonbyul smile turn mischievous, “You have thoughts of me?”

“YAH” She yell, smacking the younger girl in embarrassment

Moonbuyl laugh and jokingly twist away, “ah Unniee, it huuurts”

“That's what you get! Aish, I thought you dont know when you're being greasy!”

“For the most part, but i'm not an idiot, i'm aware...sometimes. And you make it so easy Unnie!”

“Yaish, “Solar threateningly raise her arm, and Moonbuyl laughs while running away,

“This girl...” Solar shook her head, amused, and ran after her.

Once she caught up to her (Moonbuyl was waiting at the door for her), Moonbyul smiles widely, “Come on! We dont wanna be late” She grabs Solar hand again and pulls her to her motorcycle.

They stops in front of a black motorcycle and Solar cant help the whistle that escape ,

Moonbyul shyly laugh, “It's just a car unnie,”

The older girl shook her head, “I really don't get you Byul-ah, most would call this a 'baby'”

Moonbyul got on the car while shaking her head in amusement.

Yongsun got on as well but unsure of where to put her hands. The younger singer notice her hesitation and told her, “It'll be safer to hold me, but you can hold onto the side if you're uncomfortable.”

Moonbyul paused and hesitated before continuing shyly, “I'll feel better if you hold onto me, so I know you're safe”

Yongsun blush and decided to take this chance to hug her. She slow reach out and held onto Byul's sides lightly,

“Unnie, you're barely holding”

Solar held on tighter, “Good?”

Moonbyul roar the motorcycle to life, and shot off,

“AAAHHHH” Yongsun screams as Moonbyul speeds out into traffic.

The thing about motorcycles – it looks cool, but when you're the passenger, not so much.

“AAAAHHHHH”

“You okay unnie?” Moonbyul ask loudly over the traffic as she weave in and out of lanes, bypassing cars as if they're not there,

Scared, Solar didn't even think about it, she full on tightly hug Moonbyul's waist and lean on her back,

“BYUL-AH SLOW DOWN”

Thank goodness she can't see, because Moonbyul face is so red right now.

“BYUL-AH”

Byul slows to a stop at the red light, and unconsciously puts one of her hand over Solar's hands that's tightly grasping her stomach, and rub the thumb in a soothing matter, “Relax unnie,”

“If you weren't driving like the devil's chasing you, I wouldn't be so scared” Solar quietly mutter into Byul's back,

“What did you say?!”

“I SAID can you drive slower?”

Moonbyul is not one to drive slow when riding her motorcycle, but she wants Yongsun to feel more at ease, so she nodded. Once the light turned green, the younger girl took her hand off Solar's and drove at a relatively normal speed for a motorcycle.

“I think I lost 10 years of my life,” Yongsun commented,

“Hm?”

“I said you drive too fast!”

“Unnie sounds like she'll be a truck driver”

“Yah!” She took her hand and pinch Byul's stomach, causing her to yelp and slightly twist away, “You shouldn't hurt the driver!”

“Well you shouldn't -” Yongsun cut off as Byul decided to speed up again and drive like a maniac, “AAAHHHHH MOON BYUL YI SLOW DOWN” She screams as she tightly squeeze onto the younger girl, eyes screw shut.

Byul slowly ease to a stop, “Unnie, we're here”

“huh?” Solar open her eyes and confusingly look around before recognition “oh, we're here,”

The older singer didn't quite want to get off yet. She's very much enjoying hugging Byul, and despite her fear, she doesn't want it to end,

“unnie?” Moonbyul asks after noticing Solar not getting off,

Embarrassed by her unexpected clinginess, she quickly utter out an excuse, “shush, i'm recollecting my soul from your devil driving.”

Moonbyul laughs, amuse at the statement.

They sat there in silence in the parking lot, with Solar hugging onto Moonbyul and resting on her back, and Moonbyul sitting in the front, content with not moving and enjoying the hug.

It's weird, Moonbyul never been one for physical affection before, preferring to shy away from it for the most part. And yet, as she's sitting there with Yongsun hugger her from behind, she finds herself enjoying it.

After a few minutes, Solar sighed, knowing she have to go. She slowly let her and lean back away from Moonbyul to take off her helmet.

Moonbyul immediately misses her touch,

She climbs off the bike and handed the helmet back to Byul, who took it back, letting her finger lightly touch Solar's.

“Thanks for the ride Byul-ah.”

A teasing smile creep up, “even though I drove like the devil?”

Solar teasingly push her back, “I'm thanking you for getting me from point a to point b, not the experience!”

“Whatever you say unnie,”

“Hmp! I'm going now” She turns around and dramatically walks away,

Moonbyul yells after her, “SEE YOU NEXT WEEK UNNIE”

The older girl simply wave her away without turning around. Byul huff out a laugh at her unnie's antics and drove away.

 


 NOTE - havent been online this pass week! They put me as manager! I dont want to manage a mess :( anyway  i'm on lunch break and wanted to upload before i'm back at work and forget tonight!