Are you serious?

MOONSUN WE GOT MARRIED!

Lunch was satisfying. Less about the food, more about just being with each other. The restaurant was pretty empty, and they were eating in the back, so no one disturb them.  They didn’t speak after their little moment but their little actions spoke for them.  Actions such as the way Byul's hand thrift to Yongsun’s thigh, or the way Yongsun’s ankle hooked onto Byul’s, or the way they kept smiling at each other. It was more than enough. 

Now, they’re scrolling down the sidewalk, making their way to the market. Byul was once again, walking on the outside of the sidewalk.  Her left arm wrapped around Yongsun’s shoulder, hand coming to rest on her collarbone. 

As they make their way, they’re learning more about each other with some really bizarre questions.

“Would you rather turn to a 50 meter tall cow or sheep?”

“Cow,” Yongsun answered, 

“Sheep for me” 

“Why? If you're a cow, when you die, you can feed a lot of people.”

Byul nods in agreement, “but as a sheep, my wool can keep a lot of people warm for as long as i’m alive. And once i’m dead, my body can feed a lot of people.  Cows aren't really useful alive.” 

Yongsun hums, agreeing with that logic.  She then asks as it’s her turn, “Which arm would win in a fight? Your left or your right arm?”

“Left,” Byul answers without hesitation.

“Not right? Aren’t you right handed?”

“Yeah, and my left arm have a lot of built up energy not being used.  I think it’ll be the underdog.  The gritty one that won't stay down. My right arm will lose due to overconfidence.”

“Huh, okay, i think my right arm will win regardless.”

“If you're parents have another child, would you rather be an unnie or a noona?” Byul asks this time, 

“Noona.  I have way too many girls around me,” She pause as she realized what she just said while Byul smirk, “Unnie, I think you're the greasy one.” 

“I didn’t mean it like that!” 

“Uh huh sure”

“I just meant because my members are females and i have a sister, and my manager and stylists are also females!” 

Byul didn’t say anything, just continued smiling. 

“Aish! Forget it, my turn.  Least favorite finger?” 

“Uh…middle finger.”

“Why?”

Byul grabs Yongsun hand, causing her to look down, “Look, it’s just sticking out.  Every other one is about the same height, then the middle one is like, nope, I gotta be better.  I dont like it.” 

Yongsun huff out a laugh, “Interesting.  I’m the opposite.  Look at the pinky, it’s just short and stumpy and doesn't fit.  We don't need it.” 

The younger girl shook her head, “Pinky is the most important finger.  DId you know that losing your pinky is to lose 50% of your hand’s strength?”

“Really? How do you know that?” 

“I read it somewhere,” 

“You read a lot?”

Byul shook her head, “not really, i’m more of a gamer.” 

“Ah...I know nothing about gaming.”  Yongsun confessed.

Byul hums then decided to propose, “We can go to an arcade sometime? Or you can come over and we can play some of my computer games?”

A bit nervous at the idea of going to Byul house to play games, Yongsun tease to cover up her nervousness, “Are you asking me on a date Byul-ah?”

That causes Byul to stop walking, and since her arm is on Yongsun's shoulder, Yongsun also stops.  Byul looks over at her and very seriously said, “Not this one. You will know when I ask you on a date.”

Shocked at the confidence Byul is displaying, Yongsun smiles and decide to tease the younger girl some more, as payback for all her teasing, “I suppose I just have to ask you first.”

“No! You can’t!” Byul burst out,

Yongsun continues, shaking Byul’s arm off her shoulder as she pretend to be annoy, “Why not? You haven’t ask yet, so I’ll just ask first.”

“You can’t! I have to ask first!” 

“Why? I want to take you on a date too!”

“You can! After I take you first.” 

“Why do you have to be first?”

“Because!” Byul looks very close to having a tantrum, and Yongsun is very amused.  She raise an eyebrow, “Because?” 

“Unnniiieee” Byul cried out, shaking her body a bit for some more effect.

The older girl tilted her head and shrug, before walking away. Byul jog up to her and garb her arm, “Does this mean you’ll let me go first?”

Yongsun stops and turn to the poor girl.  She placed her hands on each side of Byul’s face and very quietly said, “First come first serve.” 

She drop her hands and walk away, silently chuckling.  She didn’t actually plan on asking Byul on a date until after Byul asks her, but for some reason, Byul’s insistence on asking her first is causing a fire to burn in her.  Her competitiveness spiking up. As she walks away, she’s now planning on a date and how she’s going to ask the younger girl out, before Byul can ask her out. She thought about how her members and sister wold for getting competitive something like this, but she can’t help it. She can’t help it, there’s something about Byul that’s causing her childish side to come out.

She felt Byul’s arm over her shoulder again and hid a smile.  She can feel the sulkiness leaking off the younger girl.  

After walking in silence for a few minutes, Byul asks, “What cha thinking about?”

Unfortunately for her, Yongsun doesn't plan on stopping the fun, “Planning our date.” 

“Yah! Unnie!” 

“Weh? I’m just planning, I haven't ask yet.”

“If you ask first, i’m going to say no.” 

Shocked, Youngsun pushed the girl away, “Yah! You can’t say no!” 

“Why not? I can reject a date if I want!”

“Not because you're not first!”

“I’ll accept your date AFTER mine!”

“Fine then!  I won’t accept if YOU ask first!”  Yongsun yelled, stabbing a finger into Byul’s chest as she can feel real anger shimmering in her. 

Byul smack the finger away, starting to get angry herself in response, “You can’t do that!” 

“WHY THE HELL NOT?!”

“You just - ARGH - Why can’t you just let me go first? SO FRUSTRATING” 

Yongsun push Byul back, yelling, “I'M FRUSTRATING??” 

“I DIDN’T SAY THAT!” Byul yelled back in anger, 

“DON’T YELL AT ME BYUL YI!” 

“YOU YELLED AT ME FIRST!” 

Yongsun threw her arms up, “I can’t with you right now.” and walked away

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING?”

Yongsun didn’t bother turning back around, “HOME!” 

“WHAT ABOUT THE MARKET?” 

“YOU DO IT!”

“FINE I WILL!” 

“FINE!”

 


AN - they fight over some really dumb things from what they mentioned in their v-lives and interviews, so i figure fighting over who get to ask who first on a date is up there with stupid fights haha