Romantic

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can we have pet names for each other?" Jaehyun asked out of the blue, studying your expression when you halted your tracks. 

"Pet names?" raising your eyebrows at him. Pet names meant honey, sweetie, cutiepie, baby that you choked with your own saliva for no apparent reason had Jaehyun fixed his gaze at you with furrowed brows. Is it that disgusting for you to call him that way? 

"I-i prefer c-calling you by the name though" you replied hesitantly, biting your lower lip nervously while fidgeting with your fingers. If you ever call Jaehyun with such names, you couldn't imagine as you would've probably gone insane by that time. Just thinking about it allowing goosebumps arose that you rubbed the sides of your arms, imagine calling him 'honey', it probably gonna be too sweet that you were the one who gonna faint and not him.

"Really?" he tilted his head slightly on reflex, was looking down at you, picking the most suitable one when 'babe' came across his mind.  A sly smirk spreaded across his lips, appearing so flirtatious and naughty, fantasizing you wearing a set of y lingerie, exposing your bare flesh, his name while laying on his bed and calling you 'babe' sounded just so damn right to please his . He didn't know such name awoke the frustrated starving ual demon in him that he swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbed about, his intense eyes exuded pure lust and desires that it averted to your bare neck at an instant without a warning. His conscience as a hungry beast wildly took over his soul, feeling the urge to lure you into the lion's den tonight. 

You were oblivious, brushed the thought away, trotted across to his motorbike, taking the helmet that was on the back seat. You put it over your head, wearing it on your own when Jaehyun approached closer and held your hands, he was towering your frame as you tilted your head up to look to him in bewilderment. His delicate yet warm fingers wrapping yours softly. He was stopping you to fasten the chin strap because he wanted to do it for you.

"Let me take care of you for today, babe" he gently clasped it and fortunately he couldn't see your blushing cheeks as it was hiding behind the helmet visor. When he called you, 'babe' with that baritone husky deep y voice of his, you swooned over at how sweet he was. Jaehyun was always careful and meticulous in taking care of you and now that you were on a date with him, you were looking forward to how he was going to treat you.

Jaehyun knew you didn't like dark places so he crossed out cinema and brought you to a trendy dessert cafe instead after dinner. You were very quiet during dinner, eating such a small portion with your reddened cherry cheeks, kept lowering your head as you couldn't even bring yourself to make an eye contact with him that he thought you were probably too shy around him, too conscious of his presence around you. Perhaps this was your first time going out with a guy alone.

"Do you like ice-cream that much?" Jaehyun asked when you kept the ice-cream, didn't even spare him a glance, so engrossed in tasting the strawberry rose that was recently released, the newest flavour from baskin-robbins. He rested the side of his face in the fist of his right hand, landed his elbow on the table, fixed his lovely gaze at you, admiring the view of you being so jolly and cheery on your own.

"Eung~" you nodded furiously with your doe eyes widened in delight. "Do you want to taste too?" offered your ice-cream to him, holding the cone nervously.

"It's okay. Eat it all by yourself" shaking his head lightly, beaming at you like a proud daddy as he managed to make you feel contented merely with the trivial thing he did for you. However, you felt bad eating all by yourself since Jaehyun wasn't even eating anything but peacefully breathing while staring at you the whole time.

"Am I boring?" you asked after a while, almost whispering that he raised his brows at your question.

"What makes you think like that?"

"I have nothing to talk about and I kept eatin-"

"Don't think like that, babe. I like being with you" reassuring you that he didn't feel bored at all when he was with you. You felt your cheeks burning with that simple comforting words from Jaehyun. 

"You really don't want ice-cream?" you asked once again, your dewy eyes locked with his that another type of ice-cream came across his wildest mind. His eyes directly averted to the ice-cream, so sweet like sugar, so soft like silk, dripping wet just like milk that he gulped unknowingly, indulging himself into a dirty daydream of the liquid flowing out from your , spreading your fair and smooth legs wide, placing himself in between your thighs, mmmhmmm, savouring the taste that he his lower lip, biting it to quench his sudden surge of ual thirst.

Jaehyun charged forward all of a sudden, stood from where he was sitting as he was opposite to yours, bent slightly and grabbed your hand that was holding the cone firmly, his slender fingers literally wrapped yours. You were taken aback, eyes were widened in surprise, gasped softly when he took a big bite of the ice-cream, it with his naughty tongue, even the ones dripped on your thumb, so prickling when the heat of his sly tongue touched your skin. Jaehyun was so  mischievous in nature that his alluring yet seductively mysterious eyes never leave yours alone, ambitiously locking it with yours the whole time when he and that your body tingled with the contact as if you knew Jaehyun was trying to convey a y message you had yet to grasp.

You blinked at the thought of Jaehyun trying to be ally suggestive that you tried to withdraw your hand after that, decided to let him have the ice-cream by himself. However, he just leaned back against his seat, smirking, spreaded his legs wide under the table, kept his intense stare at you, appeared so intimidating and wild in split seconds that you were intrigued by his sudden change of behaviour. He left you all abashed and confused on your own, trying to figure out what he meant that Jaehyun was having the best time of his life, watching you all flustered and no longer care about the ice-cream you loved.

 

The day did not just end here, both of you were walking along the street next to Han River, side by side, decided to take a stroll before going back home. Neither of you were talking probably because of the awkward ambience especially right after Jaehyun was trying to tempt you into making love with him. 

You were so quiet walking next to him, still trying to figure out why he tried to eat your hand earlier. Is he hungry? Is there another meaning when he ate your hand? Or is he that famished to the point he could eat you up alive? You jumped slightly, startled as you were too immersed in your own thoughts when Jaehyun called to break the awkward silence and told you to sit at the bench under the lamp post.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter