Crush

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, why would he ask for your number? He's always with you, can't you feel it? You're so pretty, how could he not fall for you? Look at your doe eyes, so innocent and adorable, your lovely sweet lips and the baby hair growing on your forehead. How could he not fall for you?"

When Jaehyun was talking, you were half-heartedly listening as you were so distracted by the pure beauty of his striking visual. Your heart was pounding crazily in your chest when you were under him, clenching your fists tight as you couldn't even move, completely trapped, that damn habit of yours, unable to express your nervousness by fiddling the hem of your shirt, getting sweaty instead. You have always wondered, how did Jaehyun cope with his feelings? Are you the only one getting numb due to the overwhelming emotions that you couldn't really handle? 

From his fluffy hair, so soft, dangling on his forehead when he was on top of you to his mesmerizing pair of mysterious, attractive hazel eyes. You were entirely bewitched, captivated by his presence that your eyes were fixated at him, saw the reflection of yourself swimming in his, begging for your mercy to forgive him. His plump crimson lips were moving, so pouty and appearing so adorable, somehow complimenting your beauty instead that your heart fluttered even more. You blushed hard, a wave of candy red flushed your cheeks, burning that you almost lose your strength, ready to submit to whatever that was going on in your boyfriend's mind.

You were slowly gaining senses although you couldn't withstand his charm, you started to question his words. Wasn't he supposed to be quarrelling with you but he was complimenting your beauty instead? You started melting, staring at him with love popping in your eyes and when he loosened his grip on your wrists, you took the opportunity to cup his face, leaned forward to peck on his lips. It was just a quick one, with a loud smooch, leaving a popping sound out loud that left Jaehyun in absolute daze.

"I haven't finished talking" he said in a whiny tone, dumbfounded by the sudden kiss as you were surprised by yourself as well, started to get more shy, your palms went its way to cover your face now. He grabbed your wrists, pinning it above your head again, staring down at you in total disbelief. You were really unpredictable and he loved the bold you.

"I'm sor-" 

"No, babe. You don't apologize. Let me talk first. Tell me what's wrong? Why are you not talking to me? If I'm wrong, let me know. You can hate me all you want but please let me know what's wrong. I can't stand it if you don't talk to me" 

You started to feel bad for giving him the silent treatment he didn't deserve, biting your lower lip out of guilt. 

"I'm sorry-" 

"I said don't apologize. Tell me what's wrong now" 

You knew you shouldn't be hesitating as you were the one created the problem after all but here you are, heaving a deep sigh before speaking. 

"I don't like Yumi h-holding your-" you literally stopped your complain about how you were indirectly being jealous when Jaehyun watched you with heart eyes, so attentive, lips gently broke into an endearing warm smile, displaying his dimples. 

"Continue what you wanna say" he spoke but you were getting uncertain because in a way you were confused with his reaction towards your response.

"I don't like it when she hold your hand" you started pouting when Jaehyun chuckled as if he was entertained by your honest reply that you tried wriggle away but couldn't. Your forcefully twisted your wrists from getting pinned by Jaehyun and once they were free, you pushed him away rather too rough on his shoulder resulting Jaehyun got up from the bed instantly, his right hand covering his eyes. You thought you accidentally hurted his eyes, heart dropped to your stomach while watching him.

The role reversed and Jaehyun was the one sulking this time. Perhaps you really hurted him, that he stood at the edge of the bed, glowering at you, pouted while covering his right eye.

"I'm sorry, Jaehyun-ah. Let me see" you got down, approached him slowly, grabbed both his wrists and tiptoed to check the condition of his eye. You were so serious, didn't even know it was actually a huge big fat prank. 

"Kiss it to make me feel better" he said with his pouty lips, begging you. You were stunned, questioning his intent when he had such an absurd request. Is he pranking you?

"You're lying" you retorted, punched him in the stomach when he opened his eyes that was totally fine. He was all smiley but feeling bad when you turned around, heading towards the door, stomping like an elephant, indicating you're angry and furious.

"Babe, forgive me" wrapping his buff arms around your frame swiftly, squeezing you tightly in his embrace, head turned to your side, rested his chin on your shoulder, begging for your mercy. "Hmm?"

"You snake" you commented, eyes shooting him daggers when your head turned to the side, glaring at him.

"Forgive me, babe" he begged once again. You turned around, hitting him repeatedly on his chest while scowling at him. "I don't like her either. I promise you that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter