Tease

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...You wanted to look good when you were with Jaehyun so you tried fixing your hair, tucking it behind your ears when he approached you that you were welcomed by his manly, elegant cologne, definitely captivated by his presence. He was insanely tempting... The lush vanilla filled your nostrils slowly, his warm body emitted such rich yet noble scent, very intoxicating that your knees turned weak, taking a step back that he thought it was because he was reek of smoke.

He pulled up the front of his shirt, unconsciously flashing you his well built six-pack abs, you gulped, sniffing his own shirt that he decided to take it off but you got more disconcerted with the situation.

"W-why Jaehyunn-ah? W-why are you taking off your shirt?" stammering, getting flustered at Jaehyun being like this that he stopped abruptly.

"I don't smell good"

"No... You smell amazing"

Upon seeing your genuine reaction, your doe eyes sincerely telling him that he smelled good, Jaehyun's brows were slowly knitted, wondering if what you said was simply a good compliment or you were trying to make him feel better. But the message you were trying to convey was definitely vague, allowing him to fantasize that a smirk escaped his lips.

"I know" his reply was pure confidence that you got even more jittery. What did you just said? He smelled amazing??

"Y-you shouldn't-t be smoking... I-it's not good for yo-uu" you tried changing the topic but Jaehyun was just staring at you, fixed his charming yet attractive gaze at you.

"I will confiscate it" you took a few steps closer, boldly, trying to take that cigarette away from his hand but he outstretched it, placed it higher that you had no choice but to jump slightly to grab it from him. Bumping against his body for a few times had the tips of his ears turned redder than ever, the light collisions of your body towards his, turned him on for god damn reasons that he let out a husky groan. ... He lowered his head and his eyes automatically shifted to your bare neck, swallowing hard, feeling the thirst again.

Letting out a few moans as you couldn't seem to reach his height, struggling to take the cigarette away not when a spark that was still brightly lit dropped like ashes and landed on the side of your neck that you stopped jumping abruptly, patted away the dirt while squeezing your eyes shut, enduring the slight pain inflicted to your skin.

"Hey.." Jaehyun literally tossed the cigarette away and grabbed your shoulder, searching for your eyes that you finally opened them after the pain was no longer there. You were gazing back at him, feeling hot when he was looking at you like this, so serious with his brows furrowed but it didn't stop there as he was getting more concerned, seeing how you reacted, didn't even complain.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yea-" you were nodding a little that he heaved a deep and long sigh, thinking you were probably lying to him. Brushing his hair to the back using his fingers frustratedly, poking his tongue to the inside of his right cheek, showing how fretful he was, he took your hand and got into the storage room near the end of the building you probably didn't know it existed before, locking the room before turning to face you.

It was unnerving when he locked the door, causing sweats to form on your temples that a worried expression plastered on your face. Why? Why is Jaehyun like this?

"You're sure you're okay?" he asked again in a stern tone that you nodded furiously, proving that the pain was just temporary and didn't harm you the slightest. 

"Then what's this? Girls shouldn't have a scar on the skin" his index finger pointed on a hidden bruise on the lower part of your neck that your eyes turned so wide, t...he saw itt...

"Oh, this? T-this is n-nothing. Really, it's nothing" pulling your collar up, pretended as if he didn't see those love bites he marked the other day, scratching the back of your neck, keeping your composure. But Jaehyun kept staring at it, feeling sorry.

"This is not okay. Let's go to the nurse room" he sounded firm and determined about bringing you to see the nurse that you shook your head intensely, trying to stop him.

"N-no. Jaehyun, I'm really really fine" 

He was already grabbing your hand, walking ahead of you, about to unlock the door of the room when you heard Baekhyun calling your name from the outside, indirectly saving you from exposing your hickies to him, to the nurse and probably to the whole school. 

You literally stopped Jaehyun, squeezing his hand that he turned around to face you. Jaehyun didn't like another guy calling your name so you could see him pouting immediately with his plump juicy red lips, scowling at you. Your heart literally melted but got back into senses when Baekhyun's voice got much more nearer. You instantly tiptoed, putting a forefinger on his lips to prevent him from making any noise that a brow was raised, found it intriguing when you were so secretive being with him.

You literally begged Jaehyun to stay quiet but he was being mischievous with you, trying to bite your finger away that you quickly withdrew it and hit him in the chest in disbelief. What has gotten into him? He just turned around again, attempted to open the door when you squeezed your way to be ahead of him and spreaded your arms wide, stopping him in a desperate manner.

He glowered at you defiantly, reminding you so much of his cousin brother, probably learning to act cute through Ben and it definitely worked on you but you just didn't want Baekhyun to deduct Jaehyun's merit marks for getting caught so you pleaded Jaehyun again, putting your hands together, rubbing it slightly. Jaehyun shouldn't be known about him smoking at the school area.

Both of you did waited till he left while Jaehyun was shooting you the death stare, probably sulking as to why he needed to hide here, thinking if you purposely didn't want Baekhyun to misunder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter