In his room

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to wait in my room?"

His room? His literal bedroom? NO! Why would you?! You shook your head furiously at that absurd offer, looking over your shoulder at the gate, think of the best way to go back home. You would rather climb over... You turned to look at Jaehyun one more time, just realized he was already towering your frame, hands reaching your chin strap. You hoped so much he wouldn't see your blushing cheeks but he did, removing the helmet carefully and then running a knuckle down your cheek softly before he bent to reach your height, a concern expression masked on his handsome face. 

"Why are your cheeks hot? Are you not feeling well?" he asked, worried about you but you were just pouting at him. It's because of you, Jeong Jaehyun. Why are you so dense?

"Hmm?" squishing your right cheek playfully, his eyes gleaming at the sight of you pouting like a lil kid, all cute and lovely that he would love to keep you in his pocket. He tried ruffling your hair after got it messy due to removing the helmet earlier but you jerked backwards instantly, aware of the touch you seemed to be very sensitive with. He was slightly hurted by that action, tried moving closer but you just backed away, looking bewildered. 

"Let's go to my room" he suggested but you shook your head again, so protective of yourself towards this mischievous Jaehyun. He took a while to understand your behaviour that a tricky smirk escaped his lips after a few seconds. 

"Why? Do you think I am going to do something with you in my bedroom?" emphasizing the word 'bed' with a playful brow raised, eyeing your body in such a provocative manner, having wild thoughts such as stripping you bare that you brought your arms up, crossing it across your chest, covering where his eyes landed, your plump s. You swallowed hard when you somehow managed to perceive his dirty intention on you so you spun but he instantly grasped your wrist.

"Jelly is at home, Yujin" he said that to clear any misunderstanding you've had on him now, persuading you to wait in his house instead of waiting here, all alone and dark on your own. 

The moment Jelly's name was mentioned, you felt a little relief, blinking at the thought that if Jelly's at home meant you'll be able to be with her instead of Jaehyun.

 

 

The moment you were greeted by Jelly and surprisingly Moonyeong too, both dragged you into Jelly's room, interrogated you as if you were a criminal. Both eyed you from top to toe, their jaws were hung open, gawking in amazement by how you presented yourself around Jaehyun. They were indeed surprised that Jaehyun brought a girl back, not a random girl but you. 

"Don't tell me you're looking like this all this while when you're with Jaehyun?" this was the very first question asked by Moonyeong that you were completely dumbfounded, nodded a little out of confusion, furrowing your brows slowly.

"You're y..." how straightforward Jelly was, her index finger pointing at your clothes, indicating how flimsy and transparent your blouse was, your camisole was literally sticking to your skin that you gasped loudly at yourself after lowering your head and eyes fixated at your own school blouse. It was indeed obvious that you could even see the colour of the brassiere you were wearing. You didn't know to be honest, your eyes dreadfully widened by that sight. How could you be this oblivious? Perhaps it was because of the rain anddd the sweat (developed in the locker room) definitely contributed into this.

"I didn't kno-" a sudden surge of shyness washed over that you covered your face with your palms, frustrated with yourself, maybe because you were too distracted with the situation itself, not knowing you were almost again before Jaehyun. No wonder he had been staring at your chest area, even draped his blazer around your shoulder before you got onto his bike. Tsk...That guy... 

"Yujin, you don't have to be shy" Moonyeong said, patted on your back. "I am certain Jaehyun likes you"

"What?!" your eyes turned wide in an instant, gaping at what Moonyeong just uttered so casually and now laughing on her own as if she won an award. It was because she guessed it right.

"What are you talking about?" Jelly didn't even understand what Moonyeong just said as she jumped into the conclusion too fast, thinking the fact that Jaehyun brought you back was because he liked you. 

"Yah, Yujin I think you need to take a bath... You are shivering"

 

 

You took a long bath in the bathroom located next to Jelly's room, thinking about how calming and soothing Jaehyun's arms were as you folded your arms, crossed it and rested your palms on either sides of your shoulder, hugging yourself, slowly submerging your head along with your body into the water in the bathtub.

 

 

"I'm here. You're safe" 

 

 

What Jaehyun said really made you feel safe strangely. Just how relaxing in his embrace was as you closed your eyes slowly, imagining him wrapping his arms around your frame when all of a sudden, you were reminded how you'd hated bathtub. 

 

 

"You don't deserve to live! Die! DIE!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter