Villain

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to go home..." you muttered softly while Jaehyun was still treating the cuts on your knees, sulking on his own when you didn't even care about yourself.

"Let me treat you first" he said, stern enough that you stopped mumbling. Jaehyun was crouching down in front of you who were sitting on a bench near the neighbourhood playground. You were too selfish, too deep in your thoughts that you'd completely forgotten about Jaehyun's act of kindness towards you. He hadn't seen you for a day yet it felt like a year. You took the time to study his face, amazed at how gorgeous he was even though he was wearing just a plain black t with a pair of denim jeans. You couldn't deny the fact that you were in love with his comma hair, too heavenly handsome that you unconsciously played with the end of his hair strands. 

Jaehyun was still in his sulking mode, scowled and pouted with his plump red lips, too adorable that you finally surrendered, stopped complaining about wanting to go home right now but instead spend your time with him. 

"Don't touch my hair. You didn't even say hi or say you miss me... I miss you a bunch, Yujin-ah" he looked up, still pouting, eyes were glistening when it locked with yours. His heart eyes radiated pure and warm comfort love, lingered with his dreamy longing for you. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

That random question had you raised your brows at him in bewilderment, still hasn't gotten used to his attempt in initiating skinship with you. Your heart skipped a beat when Jaehyun took your hand, grabbed your wrist and rested your palm on his cheek, staring at you with his puppy eyes, trying to win your heart.

"I'm sleeping with grandma tonight" perhaps you were too straightforward that he heaved a frustrated sigh, getting up once he was done treating your wounds.

Jaehyun brought you back with his motorbike, wanted a kiss or anything but you weren't aware, just had the thought to go back home as soon as possible once you reached the gate. 

"Thank you. I'll go home now." you said, bowing at him but Jaehyun seized your wrist swiftly, preventing you to leave yet. 

"Babe, do you have anything to tell me?" he asked. Why did he ask? He'd always respected your privacy but deep in him especially today, he wanted to learn more about you, about why you were behaving that way at the alley, about why you were so terrified of your brother and why there were stains on your uniform. He'd wanted to listen to your story and he swore he would be there to comfort your insecurities.

He tightened his grip around your wrist, reassuring you that he is always here for you but much to his disappointment, you shook your head lightly.

"I'm a little tired today but I'm fine..." 

Your gaze depicted the otherwise. You were not okay. You were scared, very scared. The last thing you ever wanted was Jaehyun, the person you loved the most turned its back on you. You were afraid he would treat you the same like Baekhyun did if he ever encounter the rumour that was circulating at school.

"If you have anything to say, I'm all ears babe. And remember, I'm always on your side" 

You chose to keep everything to yourself. Perhaps you still wanted to be a little selfish, to still want Jaehyun to be by your side at least until tonight and before morning comes when he goes to school the next day. You were sure, probably uncertain that your circle of friends will change too tomorrow, how they might see you as an eyesore too, that definitely will ensues.

"Jaehyun-ah, text me when you reach home safely... Let's chat tonight" you tried to sound as cheerful as you can but Jaehyun didn't buy it, questioned the real reason of why you kept bottling up your feelings even from him.

"Let's sleep together tonight.." 

Until when you would do this towards Jaehyun? About that, you weren't sure. You wouldn't want him to know the bad things about yourself, to show him the fragile you who've gotten so weak throughout these years because of all the miseries you'd been dealing with. You didn't want to involve him in any of that. And most importantly, you didn't want him to become like Baekhyun...

After bidding goodbye with Jaehyun, you were extra clingy to your grandma as if you were spending your last moment with her before you disappear before her eyes. You were cuddling with her, telling her only good things to make her happy but little did you know you were already rotting from the inside, your heart, mind and soul were already rotting. 

 

 

The first thing you encountered the next day was the furious Jelly. 

"Yah, why didn't you tell me that you resigned from the Student Council? And those kids kept talking ill about you? Wahh I'm so annoyed" Jelly was stomping her feet when she walked towards your seat, ruffling her hair out of frustration but you were just forcing an awkwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter