Kiss marks

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why were you hiding behind Jelly? You didn't even know why you were this shy around Jaehyun.

Tucking the strands of your messy hair behind your ears, fingers busy fiddling with the hem of your shirt, avoiding his eye contact with your burning hot cheeks. You were the only one doing this when he was settling himself on a chair infront of you.

Moonyeong nagged at how poor your make-up skills on him earlier. She asked for lipstick kiss marks on his face as if it was going to promote the long-lasting new lipstick so you drew it on his face instead but that was not what she wanted, resulting Jaehyun had to wash his face and do it all over again. Before she and Jelly leave, Moonyeong gave another mission to you unexpectedly when Jaehyun went to the bathroom attached in this studio. Not Moonyeong silently shipping the both of you, being the cupid by insisting that she wanted natural kisses marks meaning it would be best if you leave kisses on him using your own lips. Knowing how shy you were right now as she had been observing how Jaehyun was trying to approach you but you were staying away probably she knew your demure nature, couldn't express yourself easily.

"Yujin-ah, you are the only one among us with pretty lips, you can do it. I bet Jaehyun don't mind" Moonyeong brainwashed sentence kept repeating in your mind that you got more nervous than ever, fidgeting in your seat now. 

Jaehyun who was sitting infront of you, realized how uncomfortable you were, thought you really disliked the outfit he was wearing. 

"y mark kisses on my face? How are you going to do it? Draw on my face again?" he asked, trying to break the ice but you weren't responding, hesitancy took over that you were in your complete silent mode, staring on your lap. 

"Yujin-ah let's get it done quick before they come back, hmm?" he could only read how anxious and nervous you were, biting your lower lip that he wondered what exactly made you to be in this discomfort state. 

"Babe, should I change to another attire?" 

Your head was shot up instantly, shaking your head at him and then back to hesitating, contemplating if you should do it now. You couldn't say no to Moonyeong and of course you wouldn't let her and Jelly down, knowing how she invested just for this competition. But your heart wasn't helping either, kept thumping loudly in your chest to even think of kissing Jaehyun when he's aware and conscious. You possibly could do it if he's asleep but now definitely just impossible. It was an impossible mission, you really didn't think you could kiss him and leave those stains on his perfectly handsome face. 

Grasping on the lipstick tightly, you heaved a deep long sigh, trying to get yourself ready. Yujin, you can do this! Yes, you can! 

"J-jaehyun-ah, c-can you close your eyes?" raising his brows at your sudden request but he did as you told, closing his eyes if that'd made you more comfortable with his presence.

Heat rose to your cheeks when Jaehyun casually relaxed himself before your eyes, leaned backwards in that modern comfort leather chair, spreaded his legs wide, automatically allowing you to go nearer, perhaps letting you to sit on his lap too.

After applying Candy Lab's harmless brick coral satin lipstick on your lips, pressing your lips together, you bent and leaned in, reaching the level of him sitting on that chair that he could feel the heat radiated from your tiny frame, instinctively leaning backwards in case if you needed space not when a hand of yours rested comfortably on top of his on the armrest. 

Jaehyun was taken aback, heart skipped a beat when he could feel the wetness of your lips pressed on the left side of his cheek, hard, that he opened his eyes slowly, witnessing you planting a kiss on his face. Your lips were soft, alluringly wet in tempting cherry red that he swallowed hard upon averting his eyes towards your lips, had the urge to smack his on yours. It left a smooching, popping sound effect since you pressed on it way too hard that your cheeks burned even more.

The moment you caught him staring up at you, questioning your intent, you quickly took a step back, getting flustered, continued fiddling with the hem of your shirt, attempting to explain yourself. 

"M-moony-yeong s-said she w-want" you kept stuttering that you got so frustrated with yourself, took another step back, lowering your head and covered your face in your palms, so embarrassed with yourself. "I must be crazy..."

As you wanted to run away, Jaehyun seized your wrist swiftly, removing your hands from covering your blushing face.

"Just do it, I don't mind" giving the permission for you to leave more marks but you shook your head, rather give up as the kiss gonna be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter