The Painful Truth

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn't realize when you slumped on the bed and Jaehyun had been hovering on top of you. Depended his buff front, pressing against your poor body in the most comfortable manner ever, you couldn't look at him in the eye, deliberately squeezing your eyes shut tightly, breath hitched when his minty hot breath fanned on your sensitive pale skin, on the side of your neck precisely after pulling away from your lips. The heat on your skin, invading your senses, was just too much, overwhelming that you experienced shortness of breath, heart thumping crazily in your chest as if it was about to explode. He was pinning your wrists above of your head, way too gentle that your muscles tensed, an intense shyness washed over you, his way of making you submit to him. Grasping your wrists firmly with his long and slender fingers, his luscious plump lips started against your bare milky skin, marking each and every nook with his soft and wet kisses, savouring you to the fullest. Swallowing hard after he perfectly set up a steamy mood, transmitting the blistering hotness to your body that you couldn't help but feeling more shy than ever, sweating all over. Your toes curled when you realized he wasn't rough, so tender that perhaps he was considerate of your wounds but the fact that he paid close attention to every skin parts, making sure everywhere that he marked with his lips was evident, those violent yet sweet love bites just uhhhmmm. 

"Mmhfffmm..." meekly, you couldn't help when his front grazed against your hard s.

"Babe?"

"hmhfmm y-yes?" 

"You still smell like strawberry"

You literally melt when his eyes bored into yours, butterflies fluttering in your stomach, staring back at him with full adoration pooling in your eyes. He couldn't comprehend what made him fall for you again and again, even much deeper each time both of you met. 

"You should stop feeling shy around me" you only nodded, too obedient like a little puppy that he grinned, so brilliantly. "God, I love you so much," his smile is so wide, leaning closer as to rest his forehead against yours. Love was definitely in the air that his dimples accentuated, feeling the thrilling sparks. 

He opened his mouth to speak before he stopped, thinking hard on how to put his thoughts in words. But he ended up laughed out loud and shook his head. 

"I lost my mind when you disappeared just like that. I even went to date Hyejin just to find out-" 

"What?" you cut him off, gasped in disbelief, stared at him that a crease formed on your forehead in an instant to which he started to chuckle, in his deep voice upon witnessing this very adorable reaction from you. 

"Why? Are you jealous?" 

You reluctantly shook your head slowly although deep in you, you were certainly jealous especially the word, 'date' was uttered. And of course, you didn't like it when he mentioned the bully's name either. 

Another side that he definitely couldn't resist, he leaned closer, whispered against your throat, seductively tempting when his breath touched your skin. 

"Babe, you're the only one who makes me feel all the time. I won't fall for anyone else" 

You were in complete dreamy daze when he said something as inappropriate as this but it somehow made you feel happy, the weird happiness, blushing hard at that not-so-compliment. Jaehyun attempted to taste more of your throat that you shut your eyes tightly when his kisses trailed lower till it met your collar, how his naughty wet tongue and his lips smooching everywhere till he reached his peak ecstacy, released a suppressed animalistic deep growl when your back arched up with pleasure.

"She promised to tell me where you are if I ever agreed on dating her so I blindly accepted the offer. But at the end of the movie date, she changed her mind. She said she wanted to sleep with me so I had no choice but to dump her on the spot. I didn't intend to do anything else with her. You don't have to worry, babe. I didn't touch her, at all" Jaehyun emphasized on no touching zone with the bully, explained his situation and you were listening intently, a tinge of jealousy grew in you because he indeed went on a date but he was desperate in looking for you so you couldn't blame him. Plus, you were also at fault too, for leaving him without a word.

"And since I'm honest with you, babe can you let me know about anything? Hmm?" Jaehyun let go of your numb wrist, rolled to the side but scooted nearer to you so he could be facing you, playing with your hair strands, adoring your features and your hair gently to make sure you were comfortable with him. It took you awhile to get ready, to talk about yourself so he waited patiently till you gained the courage. 

"I know about everyone's deepest secret... And I believe everyone hates me because of that" 

"Everyone? Your-" 

"My family" you cut him off, tears welling in your eyes while biting your lower lip, fidgeting with your fingers. 

"Eomma took me with her to a new family. I didn't know she remarried. But... I never know why she brought me with her because I know she dislikes me. She said so when she was fighting with dad. I saw them fighting before dad got into the accident. And I am still not so close with her now." heaving a glum sigh, you continued. "What she said at that time is still vivid in my mind that she wished I wasn't born. She told my late father and she knew I was also in the room. I was so young back then but I still remember. However, the good thing is that she never say something like that anymore. Nowadays she's very happy with my stepdad."

Your head went blank for a moment, staring at the window for a while.

"I think this is one of her deepest secrets. She only said that to me and she didn't tell anyone else. She introduced me as her lovely daughter when I moved in with my step family so maybe she doesn't hate me anymore."

"And then my stepdad. I am still not close to him. He works as a truckdriver and he rarely comes home but when he's home, everyone's tensed. I once witnessed him abuse- no..." shaking your head deliberately when you weren't sure if you chose the right word, "slapping my mom but I didn't tell anyone about it. I guess eomma is also putting up with it... like me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter