Promise

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jelly's hands were terribly shaking, she really didn't want to cut Sehun's baby fluffy hair. She was on the verge of tears when she cut at least two pieces of his hair end, grimaced at it.

She turned to look at Sehun and back to her hand where those baby hair rested on it and then back to Sehun nervously. The tears suppressed deep down in started lingered in her pair of puppy eyes, feeling bad to even ruin her crush's hair.

"What are you doing?" the prefect next to Jelly started nitpicking Jelly's attitude as a newbie here. "I asked what are you doing"

Eungi was stern, had a pair of round eye glasses supported on the bridge of her nose, hair tied up in a neat ponytail, just prim and proper could describe her. She was the secretary of the student council, easily annoyed by Jelly's incompetent image as she appeared weak or perhaps she was just trying to take it out on her since she herself wasn't anything like Jelly. Little did Jelly know, Jelly was one of the most popular girl amongst other seniors out there. Being the twin of Jaehyun was one thing, she was also viewed as the adorable type of girl that a guy would want to protect so so badly, petite and smol, exuding a loveable yet sweet charm that one couldn't resist.

However, Jelly didn't know nor she cared about anything regarding those as her priority was her famous kpop oppa, NCT127, Exo, BTS, SVT and etc.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" the nerdy prefect literally shouted at Jelly's face infront of the others including the perpetrators and their peers. They stopped and shifted the attention to where the high-pitched voice coming from, knowing how strict and fearful this nerdy Eungi was.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Jelly bowed slightly although she was more of a senior than to Eungi.

"Yah! You think you're pretty you can do whatever you want? Why do you even join the student council if you're acting weak? Tell me why are you not cutting his hair?!" that was surely out of point had Jelly glanced up instantly and looked at the girl which was much taller than her. Jelly was speechless, felt the pressure growing more intense as time went by, couldn't withstand the eyes and humiliation as to why she could utter like this about herself. Jelly didn't know not able to perform as a perfect prefect had to take in such harsh words. She knew she was weak especially when there were no one with her but she was in utter shock when words about her 'acting weak' infront of a handsome boy started going around.

Of course she felt sorry for not being able to be the best in what she was supposed to be doing that she got jittery as anxiety kicking in, suffering from inferiority complex. Pressing her lips together when the others flocked to where Eungi was standing, unconsciously gathering around Jelly that she felt suffocated as everyone was cornering her.

"Why can't you do it properly?" Eungi gained the courage, a finger pushed on Jelly's shoulder lightly that she took a step back, lowered her head even more. 

"Yah! Why don't you say something? Why aren't you cutting his hair?" 

"Don't you think you're being too much?" the vice prefect came to where the circle formed, quickly disperse the other students. 

"It's her fault. She can't do it. Why do we even accept her as one of us? Yah, why-" 

Everyone was in total silent when Jelly finally decided to speak up. Yeah but in a funny way. 

"His hair is s-soft" a tear dropped from her eyes but she quickly wiped it away, started sniffling while cocking her head up, staring at the vice with her blurry puffy eyes. She didn't believe she just spewed pure nonsense to hide the fact that she couldn't do it because Sehun was her crush. 

"H-his h-hair is so-o-o fluffy-y" Jelly couldn't even speak properly, her voice cracked because of the unnecessary tears, stammering that everyone had their jaws hang open. This was definitely the first time Jelly showed this side to everyone that Sehun's heart melted. Sehun grabbed Eungi's wrist, preventing her to push Jelly anymore. 

"Stop it" he said. 

"I-I l-like h-his ha-airs-sty-y-le" Jelly said in such a desperate manner that Sehun's eyes were fixated at her, such a lovely response that a please smile escaped his lips.

No one could expect Jelly would say something like that. Probably, this was the very first time someone confessing that she liked his hair and that was why she couldn't do it. Most found it funny and adorable to be honest but because of Eungi, Jelly was given punishment to run 5 laps around the field.

 

 

Your eyes turned wide when you heard Jaehyun letting out such beastly growls, panting while burying his face into the side of your neck and even pressed his feverish bulky body against yours. Perhaps you hadn't have the idea what you were ever since just now, it was big and you weren't sure. You were blushing hard, felt the tension building in this room, hot and wet that you could no longer calm your damn heart thumping so loudly in your chest. You lowered your head and your eyes landed on where his hand was guiding yours.

When you realized your hand was on his pants, you quickly withdrew it, kept muttering sorry.

"I-I'm s-sorr-yy" gasping, brought your hands close to your lips, biting the tips of your fingers (you touched him) while gaping at him in absolute shock.

Jaehyun heaved a deep long sigh frustratedly, he was in the mood, definitely, shooting you a death glare when he moved an inch back, hands gripped on the edges of the table, right next to your thighs.

"You're so cruel" he whined in his deep baritone voice, frowning at you. 

What does that even mean? You were just gazing back at him, a worried blank expression plastered on your face when you weren't sure what he meant. Jaehyun on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter