Crybaby

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could you appear just the same? He just couldn't get it like how you could become like this. After you left so suddenly, Jelly was always alone until Moonyeong, their cousin sister who moved to stay in the same neighbourhood became their close friends. 

How could your face appeared just as small as when you were young? You even looked just the same and as if you didn't grow much, your small and petite size that emitted the girlish vibe preventing himself from talking to you like normal again? He couldn't seem to start a normal conversation with you. Perhaps you became feminine, quite girlish like a normal girl that prevented him to do so. 

Where is the Yujin he once knew? Earlier when he sensed you were uncomfortable with a boy from a different school, he thought you would defend yourself in a way you would do but instead you appeared to be afraid of him which was quite surprising. The young you would have appeared intimidating, not afraid of anything that was getting in your way and fought back. 

Maybe, just maybe you have changed too which he wasn't accustomed to. 

And the fact that he was the one who recognized you the first encounter after a long time and not the otherwise, he was a little disappointed. He didn't know why... That was why he was trying to be mean because he didn't know how to speak properly to you and treat you as a girl. You were tomboyish to begin with but now you looked just too soft. 

He was too immersed in his own thoughts of how your physical appearance remained the same and that you appeared petite, small and soft that he got embarrassed of himself for studying your face much more longer than you did earlier.

You were pouting and when his eyes landed on your lips, the tips of his ears turned red, getting embarrassed as suddenly an image of himself when he was young planted a kiss on it struck his mind like a thunder. 

You looked up and when his eyes locked with yours, he turned to look at his sister instead to distract his own thoughts. 

You wanted to say something, tried to break the ice but didn't know how to start. To you, he was a little difficult... You were staring at him now, thinking the right words but when you finally decided to, the bus stopped and reached the destination. 

Jaehyun got down after you and then waited for Jelly and Moonyeong to join him. You felt awkward, didn't know how to talk to boys unless they were the friendly type and initiated the conversation first.

Both Jaehyun and you remained like this till you were separated to the school staff room alone. You had to submit those documents and the school was having a headache because your guardian was changed to your grandma. The admins also had to get your results from your previous school which will be a long process. You spent waiting for almost 2 hours to get everything done and by the time you have finished passing up the documents, they were instructed to send you to your class. 

Coincidentally, Jaehyun was in the staff room to send some homeworks to a teacher. 

"Jaehyun-ah, this girl, Chae Yujin will be your classmate from now on. Can you please bring her to your class? But before that, can you please do me a favor and bring her along with you for a quick school tour?" Jaehyun was not in the position to reject nor he wanted to so he decided to bring you around. He was just nodding at the teacher while you were afraid if you were going to burden him and make him uncomfortable.

He was walking ahead of you, passing through the corridor. It was recess time so there were many students around. You saw those girls were drooling over his presence, swooning over his heavenly handsome face. Indeed, he changed a lot. From a crybaby to a handsome prince that was popular in school. You wondered if any of them who knew his cute past. As you were tailing behind him, you saw how broad his shoulder was. He used to be very tiny...

After a while, you got busy following his pace because he was a little too fast considering you took small steps while he took big ones. 

"This is the library and then when you turn to the right, there's a restroom" 

He was showing directions, pointing to different places but you couldn't listen to him because he was way far ahead that you tried running to reach him. This happened because earlier there were too many students that you lost him in the middle and took a long time to search for Jaehyun. Thank god he was tall so you could recognize him right away. 

He was already walking down the staircase when you were still near outside of those classes along the corridor. Apologizing to those students because you squeezed through them to make a way and once you did, you ran towards the stairs. It was very unfortunate that you tripped over your own foot...

 

Imagining yourself falling, rolling down the stairs in a dramatic way and as a result got broken limbs so your head started spinning. Sweats started forming on the sides of your face at the thought of not being able to enjoy your youth here.

 

 

Thud... 

 

 

Crashed.

 

 

Jaehyun was standing a few steps below you, looking up to search for you but when your front crushed against his, you were of the same height with him. You breath hitched when you came face to face with him. With his own reflex action, he caught you right in his arms, catching you by the waist and pulled you close to him to prevent you from falling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter