Nightie

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No. I want you" he scooped you up in his arms swiftly that you dropped the jellies on the floor, at how wasteful it gonna be. When you turned to him, you were somehow stunned, heart raced faster the moment he flung opened the wooden door of your bedroom.

"Wow" was the first word he said upon entering your personal space for the very first time, his eyes travelled from every corner of your room that a wave of ruby red flushed your cheeks, learning where his eyes landed. You were agitated, caught that Jaehyun was staring at your brassieres (in plural form).

Jaehyun slyly smirked, wild imaginations started clouding his dirty yet erted ually frustrated thoughts upon watching a beautiful view that was unintentionally pleasing his hungry sight. He had never really visited a girl's room except his sister's and Moonyeong's once when his cousin moved nearby the neighbourhood. He liked how simple your room was perhaps you came not long ago, only a huge wooden white cupboard on the right side, a single bed in the middle and on the left side was your wooden white table with a few polaroids pasted on the wall. His eyes searched for the most beautiful decoration, yesss, he was talking about how you hung straps of your bra loosely on the rows of the wall hooks, from white to soft pink to peach pink to baby blue and damnnn tsked, you just covered his eyes.

"Ahh w-wait waitt" you put your palms in attempt to cover his eyes, struggling to get down from his arms but Jaehyun was just being himself, so mischievous that he tried to bite your hand away from covering his sight.

"P-put me downn" you whined in a tone you'd never really used, oh so adorable, struggled to jump off from his arms that he let out a gasp, afraid that you were gonna fell down. You were fighting, it was a vital decision, a life-and-death one. You didn't want to show this embarrassing view to him, you'd rather hurt yourself from falling down and quickly close the door before Jaehyun came in.

"Put me down!" you begged once again and he gave in, eventually (it was because of your sweet voice, so lovable and endearing), that you got down after he put you to stand on your own feet. Jaehyun found it intriguing when you used the tone you'd never used on him before, as if a child whining to buy its favourite toy. On the other hand, you were desperate, tiptoed and collided against his front, your palms reaching his eyes to cover his vision once again. "W-wait, let me o-organize my room" you pleaded earnestly, wasn't planning to let him step his foot in until you keep all the stuffs that weren't supposed to be viewed by your boyfriend.

Jaehyun sulked in return, all sullen as he pouted with his plump, red juicy lips, blinking that his eye lashes tickled your hand but you just didn't want to let him in. Your petite frame bumped against his once more to push him out of the room, however, much to your despise, he didn't budge the at all, stood rooted at the door, so stubborn for his own good. 

 

 

You allowed Jaehyun to sit on your bed while closing his eyes, giving him a pillow to hug so that he would stop pouting that he squeezed it tightly in his chest, morose and silent on his own. In the meantime, you were busy cleaning everything that didn't seem right to you, from your bras to your that were laid flatly on the bed surface neatly by your grandma. Breathing in and out, wiping the sweats forming on your temples with the back of your hand, checking everything meticulously before you closed the door and slumped on the bed next to Jaehyun. 

"Y-you can open your eyes now" you said, breathing heavily while flashing a glance in his direction, wondering how he was going to react because after all, it was your first time showing your little bubble to him.

"What are you going to wear when you sleep later?" that was the first question the moment he opened his eyes, viewing your little world. You got flustered, as if you knew he was trying to make everything and you actually wore nightie to sleep so you blinked effortlessly with your lips parted slightly, trying to make up an excuse that would wipe away his ual thirst. Rubbing the back of your neck nervously, you turned slightly to face him.

"Pyjama-" 

"Are you sure?" leaning near to you instantly, teasing you that you let out a soft gasp at the sudden close proximity but you managed to keep your composure, nodded a little in return. A naughty smirk escaped his lips, his eyes travelled from your face to your body, lowering his eyes so that it fixated at somewhere it shouldn't belong, your chest. As you saw him gulping, his Adam's apple controlling his hunger although his impure, wicked yet sinful thoughts overpowered his morally conscience so you shifted to sit somewhere far from him.

"W-we s-should sleep n-now" stammering, trying to change the topic and stood but Jaehyun leaned back slightly, his palms on the back, pressing on the mattress and then he spreaded his legs wide, a seducing smirk spreaded across his lips, so so y with that lethal stare, trying to charm you. Is Jaehyun trying to seduce you?

"Then, what's that?" his forefinger was lifted, pointing towards the direction of the door and the moment you averted your eyes to it, you almost swore. 

"Ahhh" letting out a exasperated sigh, almost pull your hair out of frustration as you weren't aware that you hadn't keep everything yet since you hung it behind the door earlier that you realized only after you closed it. 

The light nightdress was white in colour, evoking innocence and naivety, just like the inexperienced you, had no idea the hell was going on in his wild mind that he wished upon the stars that by tonight, at least by tonight the ual curiosity in you would be awoken. The texture, so soft like fine wine definitely made of silk, imagining with just a slight caress, you would moan to please his ears that he groaned deeply, ready to tame you on the bed. The intense desire and crave for you to call his name, scream his name again and again would certainly happen in this long night on this day with you wearing something as provocative as this. The length was very short, at your inner thighs, perhaps only to cover your , that he dreamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter