Midnight black and ruby red

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was it a new habit that you've developed lately? Studying his face up close, realizing how lovely Jaehyun's features were. Is this a dream? A dream to wake up next to him in the morning? His long eyelashes, the plump yet juicy scarlet red lips, the pale, baby soft skin just like peaches and last but not least his hair that was up last night became disheveled, quite messy but very fluffy and soft just like a lil pup's fur. Some were beautifully covering his glowing forehead that he squeezed his eyes, knitting his brows while pouting, probably the hair was ticklish, making him feeling uncomfortable. You were melting softly, pressing your lips together, realizing you were blushing even though he wasn't awake, falling for his baby face even more that the corner of your lips lifted up slowly at the sight of him scooted his body closer to yours. 

You didn't believe when you leaned in, planted a chaste kiss on his lips and broke it immediately. Bringing your hands close to your lips, covering it as you screamed internally, elated with your achievement in stealing a kiss from a heavenly handsome sleeping prince. 

You kicked the blanket away, tiptoed while reaching for the door, appearing like the pink panther, trying your best not to make any noise and ran away after secretly stealing a sweet morning kiss. You took a warm shower at your grandma's room since she'd already left for work but only reminded you had completely forgotten to take your clothes with you right after the shower. 

You sneakily opened the door slightly, enough to scan if Jaehyun was still asleep and thankfully he was with his back facing you while his front was almost stuck to the wall. Tiptoeing again, you walked towards your cupboard, cursing internally, gritting your teeth due to the damn creaking sounds made by the wooden cupboard door.

You gasped when you opened your cupboard, it was a mess, a complete mess since you dumped and stuffed everything in there yesterday night to prevent Jaehyun from having impure thoughts. You fumbled for your t-shirt, shorts and inner wear not when you heard him turning to face your direction so you quickly took everything and attempted to leave, however, Jaehyun's right hand was already grasped on your grandma's loose midi sleepdress, preventing you to do so.

Hugging those clothes tightly against your chest, gulping with sweats dripping on the temples, you turned slightly to him.

"Good morning" his deep husky voice lingered in your ears that you were just staring back at him, gone blank for a moment as you were caught off guard. Is this your first time? First time Jaehyun greeted you morning in this state? He was still in his white shirt and jeans but he appeared much hotter and attractive, you weren't sure why. "Babe..." 

"Y-yes?"

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, rested the side of his face comfortably on your pillow that your heart skipped a beat, knowing he was relaxing on your one and only bed. 

"Y-yes, how about you?" you really wanted to leave as you hadn't wear anything underneath your grandma's sleepdress that you borrowed, afraid if Jaehyun would notice so you tried moving away, hugging your clothes with you. 

"You should sleep more..." 

Jaehyun took the opportunity to grab your hand and pulled you in that your feet slipped and your bum landed on the edge of the bed, the clothes you were hugging tightly accidentally fell from your hold. Jaehyun got up from his sleeping position and sat next to you, you almost flinched when he casually wrapped his arms around your waist and squeezed it tightly. He lowered his head and buried his face into the crook of your neck, inhaling your sweet strawberry scent that he couldn't get enough with, making you feel giddy all of a sudden. The random hug made you swallowed hard, nervy with the situation while tilting your head down to watch what was your boyfriend doing in the morning but he was just snuggling into your neck.

"W-why?" you asked after some time, the hair on the back of your neck stood when you could feel the bridge of his nose brushed against the very sensitive spot on your skin, right above your . 

"Soft. It's soft and bouncy" that was what he replied that you furrowed your brows with your lips parted slightly, questioning his reply. What is he talking about? As you kept staring at him, you probably grasped what he was talking about when he literally buried his face into your chest. Is he talking about how soft and bouncy your s were? Wait... WHAT WHATT WHATTT

Jerking backwards, you tried pushing Jaehyun away but he was just mischievously being very clingy, didn't want to move, perhaps too comfortable in the embrace plus he needed to tease you a little, a sly smirk escaped his lips when he actually realized how thin the huge sleepwear was. Your y plump mounds were poking against the cloth that he could see it and even nestle his face in it, indulging himself in the ual tease he was having fun with. 

You gave up when he didn't budge at all, a wave of candy pink flushed your cheeks, an extreme shyness washed over that you started to sulk, pouting. You were just allowing him to do whatever he wanted till at one point Jaehyun let out a husky grunt, planting a kiss at a place where it shouldn't belong, your hardened damn tit.

"s-stop it" you started whining, grabbed his shoulder, using your last strength to push him away and blurted out something that made him stopped his action abruptly, straightening himself and leaned backwards to give you the space, his bewitching eyes bored int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter