The little argument

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun was frustrated with himself ever since the moment he woke up. He had a wet dream about you, damn it... And he couldn't stop himself from fantasizing about savouring your body, so so hot, steamy and wet. That damn dirty erted wildest mind of his energetically stimulating his ual senses when he's with you so he tried to be far from you, stood farther away when all of you boarded the cruise ship, knowing you had no idea about it, and of course you'd be uncomfortable. However, when all gathered, he despised the introduction greeting with another team who got the first place.

Because there's Baekhyun standing next to you, initiating a conversation with you. Jaehyun's eyes had been actively following wherever you go, staring at you not when a girl by the name Yumi, started clinging onto his arm. She told everyone she was bestfriend of himself and Jelly but to be honest, he couldn't even recall. 

There was a tint of jealousy when you started talking to Baekhyun, explaining things happily with your natural smiling eyes, just like a pair of crescent moons, just so adorable. He clicked his tongue, clenching his jaw, poking his tongue to the inside of his cheek, hit by sharp pang of jealousy again the moment you chuckled with that sweet tone of yours, just so heavenly cute. He wanted to instantly steal you away but Yumi just stopped him, not again.

He was already knitting his brows, staring down at her, getting irritated by her presence, started radiating his bad tempered aura but he tried holding it in for god's sake. Jaehyun was half heartedly listening to her, eyes still fixed at you till at one point he realized you were pouting. Oh my, how could you show that adorable side of yours to just anyone? It had to be just him.

He removed Yumi's hand away swiftly from clinging to his arm. 

"I don't remember you being a close friend of mine. I guess we aren't close after all? Excuse me for now, I need to go to my girlfriend."

Clenching his fists tight, his knuckles turned pearl white when another guy approached you from behind of you. Jaehyun immediately draped an arm around your waist, pulling you close to his side that you gasped, looking up at him in surprise.

​​​​​​"Hey, don't touch my girlfriend." those words were pointed to Johnny that he threw his hands up with his eyes widened, surprise by the revelation. "Babe, let's go" Jaehyun whispered next to your ear before he kissed on your temple lightly, publicly claiming you as his precious possession. 

On the other side you were speechless, heat rose to your cheeks but you were still staring at Jaehyun with your eyes widenend, almost went blank and stupefied at the sudden announcement. Moonyeong seized Jelly's wrist, flocking towards the both of you but Jaehyun told them to move inside of the cruise at the waiting area so once all of you settled down, Moonyeong had been constantly bombarding you with questions, pointing the gun of busybody at you that you didn't know how to answer, got so flustered while sitting next to her, eyeing Jaehyun for help but he was just as nonchalant as he was, staring outside instead. 

"When, how? Oh my god who confess first?" 

"Do you like him or he likes you more?" 

"When's your first kiss?" 

"When's your first date?"

"Oh my tell me tell me" Moonyeong batted her eyebrows at you but you were so shy to the point you were about to explode now, forcing a small smile while fiddling with the hem of your skirt. 

"I like him more" you only answered one of the questions but you were already this giddy, lowering your head while staring on your lap. It definitely felt different, overwhelming with emotions to express your feelings towards him with words coming from your mouth. Rosy red painted your cheeks, heart pounded so fast in your chest that you couldn't even lock your eyes with Jaehyun right now although he was just sitting right infront of you.

Jaehyun's heart skipped a beat when you literally confessed which you rarely do, the tips of his ears slowly turning red that he wished to keep you in his pocket. He was definitely over the moon, fixed his gaze at you and only you as if the world revolves around you and him only, his lips gently broke into a lovely smile, his dimples accentuating not when Jelly nudged him on the side since she was sitting right next to him. 

"I won't comment much but make sure you're serious and please take good care of her. She's our bestfriend" Jelly commented in a serious tone, having Jaehyun nodded as a reply of assurance that he wasn't playing around.

When Jaehyun was away to get some food for the girls, there's Moonyeong in attempt to brainwash you again.

"You dislike Yumi being with Jaehyun, right? You shouldn't let your guard down. That girl is just like a . You shouldn't be too nice to Jaehyun and say you like him more. Then he might-" when Moonyeong started to backstab Jaehyun, Jelly stopped her. 

"Yah, what are you talking about? Anyways, Yujin-ah I'm happy for you" 

You were all smiley that both of them somehow supported your relationship with Jaehyun, eyes were glistening, brightly because you were just too grateful, thankful to have supportive friends like them. 

"Hey, I'm not done. You should be angry with Jaehyun" 

"Why? Did he do something wrong?"

"Of course he did. Yah, that clung onto his arm. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter