First kiss

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss you" you muffled, so meek under your breath that he turned towards you, finally releasing your sore arms that it fell on the sides of your torso.

Jaehyun instantly cupped your jaw, his delicate and slender fingers were wrapped around it, his warm touch made your skin prickled, so conscious of how close he was, just an inch that you melted in his arms, devoured by his charming pair of mysteriously captivating eyes especially when his peppermint breath dangerously fanning your lips. He studied your face up close, searching for your watery eyes with tears lingering that you stared back into his soul, unfolding how much you've missed him that he could read you so easily. He knew it, he wasn't wrong this time, he was certain you must've missed him so so badly, you said that yourself..., so he decided to lean in, capturing your lips.

You let out a short gasp, hands pressed against his bare buff chest when Jaehyun pressed his lips ever so softly against yours. Squeezing your eyes shut, you couldn't even retreat as you were a little shock, getting a sudden kiss from him. Your first kiss... You were already light-headed, losing strength especially due to your sore arms, and the overwhelming pent-up emotions about fearing of losing a precious friend like Jaehyun that you gave in, knees became weaker when he on your lower lip too hard. 

He tilted his head slightly, enveloping your lips in his mouth, mashing his lips against yours in such a slow motion, tasting every inch of your sweet lips before his tongue asked for entrance, your upper lip. 

After letting out a soft moan, indicating you needed air, panting as you were too giddy to even process the hell was going on, sweats started forming all over, Jaehyun took the chance just when you parted your lips, gasping for air. His naughty tongue explored your wet cavern for the very first time that you moaned louder, weren't sure out of surprise or pleasure, how electrifying and thrilling it was when his tongue met yours. The moment he deepened the kiss, his warm yet wet tongue invaded all your senses that your toes curled out of extreme shyness that washed over you. 

"Mmm-ffmmhmm Jaehynnn-mmm" you moaned softly in between, pleading him to stop for a moment because you were almost out of breath but he was way too hungry (ually), letting out a husky grunt when you pushed him away slightly. You pressed your palms against his chest harder, however, much to your disappointment, he didn't budge at all. 

He released you finally after a while, breathing hard while gazing down at you, his eyes conveyed such fierce desire and lust but you were oblivious, you threw your head to the back, panting while in daze. As both his hands grabbed on your tiny waist, you avoided his eyes, colliding your back against the door because the kiss was just too mind-blowing and considering how shy you were right now with your cheeks burning hot, you wanted to flee from here. 

You purred meekly when he pulled you in once again, claiming your mouth but this time was much more hungry and aggressive, just how desperate he was when he smacked his lips fervently against yours that your legs turned wobbly at an instant. As if he was swallowing you whole, consuming you, he molded his lips against yours so rough, tasting every nook he could reach. Just how irresistible and tempting your plump luscious lips were, his lips just couldn't leave yours alone, kissing, , , nipping that you let out a few mewls, lingered perfectly, just like music to his ears. 

A shade of ruby red flushed your cheeks, heart pounded so fast that you thought it could explode anytime when Jaehyun's lips glued to yours. 

"Jaehynnnnmmm-ffmmphmm" you were again, didn't even know when your hands landed on his fluffy hair, running your hands through it had Jaehyun half opened his eyes, sneaking a guilty peek to check if this was really happening and if it was real that you were gasping for air. He was addicted to it, he admitted about this so when he finally decided to pull away, he on your lower lip so hard, like honey in a straw before he backed away from you, leaving you breathless. 

You were literally sweating, puffing, catching your own breath, depended your weight by rested against the door. You were way too shy to even meet his face so you somehow lifted your forearms, used your palms to cover your face. You really wouldn't want him to see how red your cheeks were. What is happening? Why is this happening? Why is Jaehyun doing this? What does the kiss mean?

On the other hand, Jaehyun studied your reaction, knew this must've been your very first time experiencing this. He could read by how you behaved right now, you hadn't have the idea on how to react to the kiss, appearing disoriented and bashful, just covering your face now. 

"Yujin-ah" the moment his husky and deep baritone voice called you, you melted and purred again. He held your wrists, removing it from your face but you were squeezing your eyes shut, tightly, you were so aware of the close proximity and how his blistering hot body was leaned against your frame. You were swooning over his presence, so sensitive with his touch, didn't even know how to face him again.

Jaehyun pinned your wrists above your head once again but he wasn't that rough this time, just gentle and softly so after contemplating for a while, you opened only your right eye, realizing Jaehyun was just staring at you, doing absolutely nothing. There was something in his eyes that you weren't sure what that was but somehow it radiated a feeling that could make butterflies to flutter in your stomach so you opened the other eye, now staring back at him, chewing on your lower lip nervously. 

He wanted to say something, the urge he had in him but that one part of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter