His possession

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing how mischievous Jaehyun was, he told you to google since you learn about hickies through google too. He did mentioned something like his needs as a man but told you to learn more before getting back to him as if he'd given an assignment on why he kept eating your flesh. And Jaehyun was very stubborn, insisted to stay in the storage room until you convinced him to leave at least before the start of the second period of lesson. 

During recess time, Baekhyun came, a worried expression plastered on his face when he reached your place. 

"Where did you go just now? I was searching for you"

"O-oh.. I w-was a-at the s-stora-" since you were stuttering, didn't know how to lie so Jaehyun leaned back against his chair as his place was infront of yours, threw Baekhyun a look, shooting daggers at Baekhyun before he spoke.

"She was with me. I took her to the nurse room" there was a glint of annoyance in his tone, perhaps jealousy too, eyeing Baekhyun with his fierce glare, wanted to know what was the intention of being so close to you when he was certain you liked him more than Baekhyun.

"Are you not feeling well?" the moment Baekhyun was about to put his palm on your forehead to check your temperature, Jaehyun grasped Baekhyun's wrist swiftly, indicating you were his possession, not allowing any skinship with anyone else besides himself. 

"She's fine now" flung his hand away that Baekhyun gasped at how rude Jaehyun was.

You glanced up at the both of them from where you were sitting, blinking slowly as to digest what happened to these both. Why are they like this whenever they're together? They were having an intense staring competition which lasted around 30 seconds before Baekhyun turned to you, reminding you about the sports practice after school.

"Are you running?" Jaehyun asked, his eyes followed the direction of Baekhyun leaving, making sure he was far from you.

"Yes" you nodded when Jaehyun shifted his attention back to you, smiling sheepishly as if you were so excited in telling him about this. "I will be representing our class. The preliminary round will be today after school"

There was a spark that his heart skipped a beat upon witnessing the pair of lovely eyes beaming, shooting arrow hearts to him like a cupid, had the reflection of himself lingering in the dewy eyes of yours, as if he was the only star shining. That was pure confession of how much you treasured Jaehyun, so precious to yourself that you wanted him to be the first person to know you were doing something you felt excited about, wanted him to be there to see you. That innocent dream was so sweet like candy that Jaehyun couldn't resist, returning a warm smile to you.

"Do you want to watch me run? It won't take too long I think. It's 4x100m relay and I will be the second runner"

Jaehyun bobbed his head without hesitation, giving the reassurance smile that he would be there to see you.

"I'll work hard.."

He wasn't conscious of the surrounding, totally had his attention focused on you. He brought his hand up to ruffle your hair, grinning like a fool not when Moonyeong came, grimacing at the interaction.

"Why? What's happening?"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and let out a sigh after that, shifted back to face his table, started packing up his book. He somehow understood why you wanted to keep everything as a secret knowing if he'd ever tell Moonyeong about his feelings for you, the whole school would know about it or more specific the whole world would know that probably articles about his personal relationship would be published as the main cover of the Moon's busybody magazine.

You were telling Moonyeong about the sports you participated and she was complaining how she was thrown and forced to join that damn girls' football team.

"By the way, I found our model" referring to the cosmetic competition that she forced both you and Jelly to join. Moonyeong then her hands into the pockets of her blazer, flipping her hair to the back, so confident and convinced she was going to win with the model she chose. 

"It's Jeong Jaehyun" she grabbed his shoulders from the back that Jaehyun glanced up at her from his seat, annoyed by her being so demanding and forceful. 

"Not doing it" Jaehyun stood, strode past Moonyeong that she made a face. 

"I signed you in though" she shouted at the back when Jaehyun was about to exit from the back door of the classroom. 

"Do whatever you want. I'm heading to the cafeteria" Jaehyun replied, without sparing a glance at Moonyeong, showing no interest in whatever she was about to do that Moonyeong landed her fist on your table with a loud thud. 

"Jerk" she cursed under her breath, grimaced and flipped her eyes to the back, knowing when Jaehyun said no meant a literal no. However, she got an idea when her eyes focused on you. 

"Yah Yujin-ah let me give you the first mission. Remember what you promised me at the arena?" referring to the time she promised to keep the secret that you thought she was Jaehyun's girlfriend. You nodded in bewilderment when she told you your very first mission was to make Jaehyun join this competition. 

You exited the class, searching for Jaehyun if he was still walking along the corridor. Thank god he was tall that you could locate him instantly, running to him and clutched on the sleeve of his blazer. Jaehyun was surprised when he turned around, his eyes averted to where your hands grasped on his shirt softly.

"Jaehyun-ah, you really don't want to join the competition Moonyeong told you about just now?" 

"No. I don't want to" shaking his head a little, radiating seriousness in his reply. 

"W-why?" 

"Just because I don't want to. That thing sounded sketchy and I know she will take advantage of me" Jaehyun was blunt with his words that you took some time to digest. 

"Sketchy? But it'll be fun if you're with us" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter