Hug

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was definitely your very first time cupping his face with your tiny hands. As your slender fingers circling around his sharp jaw, just how warm those fingers were colliding with the heat of his blushing face, balancing the thrilling temperature you didn't know how exciting it was before. 

Swallowing hard, your eyes were fixed at how delicate and fine the human before your eyes, his long eyelashes, perhaps even longer than yours, his perfect nose, his plump juicy lips that you were about to kiss, so wet, in cherry red, too tempting that butterflies came flapping their wings vigorously in your stomach. Your whole body turned numb as if you were paralyzed, too overwhelmed by the kisses you marked on his cheek and neck earlier and now you had to kiss his lips too. Gulping once more, leaning in as you closed your eyes, pressing your lips against the corner left of his full lips, hard in order to evoke the smeared effect that you heard him letting out a husky groan, probably because he was feeling uncomfortable?

You didn't know how long this sweet kiss lasted, somehow holding his face close to you that goosebumps arose, sweats dripping, wetting the school blouse you were wearing. You were already blushing, cheeks in rosy red, burning hot that you finally pulled away. Did it last for 30 seconds? or 40? You weren't sure. His bewitching eyes were locking yours, filled with feelings you couldn't read that you blinked, getting worried if he disliked what you were doing. 

You got up from his lap instantly after that, tucking your hair to the back of your ears, knees automatically turned weak that you stumbled backwards, losing your balance as you took a few steps back, rubbing the back of your neck awkwardly while avoiding his gaze. The kiss was too mind-blowing, your first ever attempt that you felt the urge to run away. You just couldn't accept you forced him to do this with you.

"I-I'm sorry... I w-want to go to the bathroom for a while" excusing yourself, turning to leave but the frustrated beast in Jaehyun's body got so impatient already, felt a sudden surge to release his that he rushed towards you, seized your wrist and pulled you to the bathroom.

You gasped when he cupped your jaw and smacked his lips fervently against yours, molding, mashing, tasting every inch he could reach, so rough and wild that you started whining as you were almost out of breath. His lips enveloped yours, tongue doing its job to , entering your wet cavern, just how stimulating when his tongue met yours, dancing in your mouth, slowly waking your ual curiosity. Jaehyun was swallowing you whole, in a very hungry manner as if he'd starved for days, savouring the full course meal before him. He was a little harsh when his lips glued to yours that he didn't even realize when your back bumped against the door causing you to whine even louder. He noticed when he half-closed his eyes, checking if you were the one making those sweet noises, his heart literally melted seeing you knitting your brows, your tiny hands grasping on his tux jacket tightly.

He your lower lip, hardly before he finally released the confused you, in total daze and bewilderment while gazing up at him, panting. He smirked, oh my god so attractive that you gulped that he caught it, chuckling to himself. Why did he even smirk? First it was because he knew you probably enjoyed although you were so shy and wanted more of the smooching session when he caught you gulping and second was because his lipstick were painted around your lips too, somehow collided with the lipstick you were wearing.

It was a mess that the hunger in him slowly leaving his soul, his lips gently broke into a smile, seeing and admiring how adorable you were. He rubbed the side of your lips using his thumb, the sunny smile could no longer leave his face any seconds that you wondered what exactly was happening right now. He couldn't help but smiling like a complete fool at how you were parting your lips slightly with your boba eyes, so dewy and lovely, widening at how he switched from agressively kissing you to being so gentle and warm, rubbing something next to your lips that you hadn't have the idea what that was.

You snapped back to reality when both of you heard Jelly and Moonyeong coming back to the studio. You instinctively took a step back, removing your hands from holding him, wiping the sweats of your palms on the side of your skirt.

"I'm sorry" apologizing for no reason and turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter