Chapter 9

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night

 

“Haseul unnie! I’m home!” Yeojin shouts after she opens the door, but she doesn't see Haseul in the living room or in the kitchen, Yeojin steps inside the house as she puts her backpack on the floor slowly as she tries to also find Vivi but nothing.

 

“Haseul!” Yeojin shouts once again but no noise, she hears something fall down in Haseul and Vivi’s room making her quickly run to their room where it was locked.

 

Before Yeojin could knock again, Vivi opens the door with a smile well that's what she thought.

 

"Your home already?" Vivi asked, Yeojin peeks into the room and sees Haseul sleeping calmly.

 

"...Vivi unnie?" Yeojin questioned, Vivi raised an eyebrow.

 

"I live here too, why so shocked?" Vivi questions too, Yeojin shakes her head and backs away from the door.

 

"Nevermind.." Yeojin laughs awkwardly and runs to her room, Vivi just shrugs it away and lays next to Haseul and sleeps with her too.

 

--

 

Jungeun and Jinsoul sat on the floor, well not sitting, Jungeun was laying on Jinsoul’s lap who was looking down at a bear she had just improved by putting an audio recorder inside the bear.

 

“Jungeun, I love you” Jinsoul says to the bear and the bear repeats what she said making Jungeun smile as she takes the bear.

 

“Jinsoul you idiot” Jungeun said and the bear repeated it making Jinsoul laugh, Jungeun stood up as she locked the door before sitting down next to Jinsoul.

 

Jinsoul was about to ask what was wrong, Jungeun didn't let speak and just placed her lips onto Jinsoul’s, Jinsoul smiled into the kiss as the kiss was getting more itiment they were interrupted by Jungeun’s phone ringing, the smile on Jungeun’s face turned into worry while the smile on Jinsoul’s smile disappeared.

 

“Answer it” Jinsoul ordered, Jungeun nodded before picking up the phone.

 

“Jisung, is something wrong?” Jungeun looked at Jinsoul and at Jisung since the call was facetime.

 

“I wanted to remind you to give my hoodie back, from last time” Jisung said, Jungeun gave Jisung an awkward smile, before Jungeun could answer Jinsoul had taken her phone away.

 

“Leave her alone” Jinsoul said before putting up the middle finger at Jisung and ending the call, Jinsoul places Jungeun’s phone on the desk before standing up.

 

“Where are you going?” Jungeun asked, Jinsoul looked back at her.

 

“To take a shower, I’ll give him the hoodie tomorrow” Jinsoul spoke coldly before leaving the bathroom alone.

 

Next day

 

Yujin wakes up and looks around the classroom and realizes no one was there

 

Yujin looks at the teacher who was nowhere to be found, but she flinches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter