Chapter 18

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The baby couple has arrived” Haseul announces upon seeing Wonyoung and Yujin arriving holding hands.

 

“Even with a couple outfits, I see” Vivi teases the two.

 

Jiwoo and Sooyoung arrive after, Sooyoung wears her wine color striped shirt while Jiwoo has a peach color striped shirt.

 

“Everyone! I’ve arrived!” Yena jumps around happily, Yena stops jumping and smiles as she hugs Wonyoung and Yujin.

 

“Nice outfit bro” Yujin looks at Yena who was wearing a pastel yellow striped shirt with pastel yellow shorts.

 

“Thank you very much, same goes to both of you” Yena smiles more, looking at Yujin’s blue striped shirt and black jeans while Wonyoung was wearing a hot pink striped shirt and black jeans too.

 

“Haseul, you also look good” Vivi complimented, smiling at Haseul who was wearing a dark green striped shirt.

 

“Thanks, you too” Haseul smiles back, looking at Vivi’s pastel pink striped shirt.

 

“Also the new wedded couple~” Yena gives a teasing smirk to Haseul and Vivi.

 

“Kwangbae!” Yena and Yujin cheer as they see Hyewon arriving with Eunbi right next to her.

 

“Oh? Did you two come together?” Yujin asked, Hyewon looked at Eunbi who was trying to not look at her.

 

“Yeah..” Eunbi responded, Yena looked at Hyewon who was smiling, Yuri pops all the sudden also wearing her orange striped shirt and black shorts, Hyewon puts her arm around Eunbi, smiling very proudly.

 

“Get your arm off me or you’ll be getting a punch” Eunbi threatened, Hyewon looks at her while raising her eyebrow.

 

“Would you rather me go put my arm on another girl?” Hyewon had started to take her arm off the older girl.

 

“Stay then” Eunbi pulls Hyewon back to her.

 

“Guess who arrived” Yujin shouts quickly running to Nako and picking her up, Nako lets out a whine as she tries to escape Yujin’s grasp.

 

“Let go of her puppy..” Hitomi and Wonyoung ordered, Yujin nodded, letting go off her, which resulted in Nako falling on the concrete floor.

 

“Yah! Hyunjin! I said come back here!” they start to hear shouting, which they all turn their heads to Heejin who was chasing Hyunjin, who was holding Heejin’s phone while they were going in circles around the parking lot.

 

“They’ll stop eventually..” Chaewon looks at them once again.

 

“Hey everyone~” Chaeyeon arrives with Sakura, both of them wearing striped shirts with their representative's color and ripped jeans.

 

“Where’s Yeojin?” Yerim asks, Yerim was wearing a purple striped shirt with purple shorts, Haseul chuckled and pointed inside the bus.

 

“She is still sleeping, nice outfit by the way ” Haseul says, Yerim smiled shyly before running inside the bus and sees Yeojin sleeping with her head on the window.

 

Yerim sits next to Yeojin, trying not to wake her up, Yerim carefully lays Yeojin’s head on her shoulder, Yeojin who was still sleeping assumed it was Haseul and de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter