Chapter 35

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi looked over at her girlfriend with a soft stare, Nako was laying down on the couch with her legs on Hitomi’s lap as the two watched TV while Minju and Chaewon had left the two home alone, Hitomi removed Nako’s legs from her before towering the girl that was now underneath her.

“Yah Hiichan! Someone could enter right now!” Nako shouts as she now feels Hitomi pinning her down on the couch because she can’t move her upper body parts.

“This is so improper..” Nako mumbled with tinted blush on her cheek now almost starting to give in.

“I don’t see it improper” Hitomi smirked now inching to kiss Nako but the two get interrupted.

“I do, now move over I want to watch TV” they hear a voice say at the door, the two turn their heads to see Chaewon and Minju standing there with their arms crossed, Chaewon sits down on the couch as Hitomi and Nako sat up, Hitomi now had pursed her lips in awkwardness and a bit of embarrassment.

NEXT DAY

Both Hyejoo and Gowon were now getting ready for school, Gowon laid back down on bed not wanting to leave the room making Hyejoo sigh as she laid down next to Gowon.

“I don’t want to go, can’t we skip?” Gowon asked, Hyejoo groans as she sits up once again fixing the white shirt she was wearing.

“Nope because the principal needs to talk to our friends including us” Hyejoo commented now standing up to finish getting ready.

“Hyejoo...I have a lot of suitors in our school these days” Gowon said, trying to get Hyejoo jealous. Hyejoo raised her eyebrow with the sudden statement.

“I won’t let people hit on you then, don’t give your number to them” Hyejoo immediately says, making Gowon giggle.

“Okay ms. possessive” Gowon answered, Hyejoo chuckled and looked at herself in the mirror now Gowon got a small frown as she was thinking about something.

“Hyejoo-yah” Gowon called out now with a soft tone. Hyejoo stops looking at herself in the mirror as she realizes the tone of voice Gowon has.

“Hm?” Hyejoo hummed looking at Gowon with a soft stare.

“I’m worried about if one day you’ll stop wanting me” Gowon admitted, making Hyejoo sigh as she made Gowon stand up to make them hold hands.

“You are speaking nonsense now, there is only one you” Hyejoo cupped the older girl’s cheeks as she planted a small kiss on her nose.

“Hurry up! We need to go!” The two hear Hyunjin shout from the living room, Hyejoo gives Gowon an assuring smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter