Chapter 31

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungeun was in the middle of teaching a class when she saw two girls in the back who were using their phones while frantically looking at Jungeun who was unaware of the situation.

“Is this her?”

“Are you sure it’s her?”

Jungeun clears her voice trying to get the attention of the two girls but before she could say anything, she sees the school’s director at the door with a serious face.

“Ms. Kim, please come with me” the director said, Jungeun nodded before letting the class leave and now had started walking over to the director’s office.

Once they arrived at the office, the director made Jungeun sit down a bit scared that she was going to get bad news to which she was correct. The next thing that the director showed her shocked her, making her freeze up.

“Is this you?” the director asked, showing her a post someone posted saying that Jungeun had harassed  one of her students.

“That’s me but I didn’t do that..” Jungeun admitted.

“I’m sorry Ms. Kim but I can’t let you be close to my students, the school will look bad because of you, this is becoming big news and I don’t want to be involved, have a nice day” Jungeun was fired, Jungeun grabs her things before running away from the school

“Jungeun, come to my school the director wants to talk to you..” she hears her mom say before cutting the call, Jungeun ruffled her hair before sighing as she now continued to walk she hears another call incoming and the id names it’s Jiwoo so she quickly answers.

“Hey Jungeun, I read that post, who pranked you? Are you okay?” Jiwoo asked from the other line making Jungeun hum as a response.

“It was probably Jisung, the night we returned, he said he liked me and I rejected him” Jungeun explained, Jiwoo in between her teeth as she felt bad for Jungeun.

“So he slandered you, damn..I didn’t expect the guy with an innocent face to turn out as a snake” Jiwoo said with an upset tone, Jungeun hummed in agreement.

“Can we just ignore it?” asked Jungeun, not really wanting to talk about it.

“Don’t worry, people will forget about this drama once there is a new one” Jiwoo assured her, Jungeun stayed s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter