Chapter 19

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around afternoon, everyone arrived at their destination.

 

“Jack! I’m flying!” Yena spreads her arms as she feels the breeze hit her face, Hyewon holds onto her waist as if she was the one holding her from falling.

 

“Are you guys serious..?” Hitomi had started to internally criticize the two.

 

“Tomi my plan was to push her off” Hyewon pushes Yena a slight bit to scare her which she succeeded since Yena almost jumped off, Yena gets off the fence and quickly goes after Hyewon but then she forgets Hyewon is the fastest runner in their team and starts to slow down a bit.

 

--

 

“Where are they..” Gowon starts to curse as she looks in her bag still looking for the bag of chips, she feels something hit her shoulder and she looks to see it was the bag of chips.

 

“I saw you forgot it, so I got them for you” Hyejoo explained, Gowon smiled and took the bag of chips away from her and as she was about to start eating someone burst into the door.

 

“Hyejoo! Gowon!” the two immediately flinch as they see Yujin and Yeojin at their door.

 

“We’re going to the waterfall to explore” Yujin jumped happily, Hyejoo hesitated at first but she ended up nodding and agreeing to go with them.

 

The whole soccer team, including some of Gowon’s friends had arrived at a waterfall close to the beach.

 

“I’ll jump” Yena dared, everyone giving her a shocked expression since the jump was pretty high, Yena burst out laughing as she saw everyone’s reaction.

 

“Actually, I’ll try” Yena takes off her shirt before running off the cliff and down to the water, Hyewon and Yujin look at each other before checking if Yena had survived, and there in the water below them was Yena celebrating.

 

“You guys try!” Yena shouts from below them, even though it was around 100 ft of difference.

 

“I’m not insane!” Hyewon shouts, she looks over at everyone who was still trying to progress the situation

 

“It’s fun I promise!” Yena shouts back, Hyewon turned away

 

“Bye unnie!” Yujin waves as she jumps down, Hyewon looks down in disbelief.

 

“Damnit Ahn Yujin” Hyewon curses under her breath, Hyewon sighs before quickly taking off her shirt and following Yujin down, and when she makes it down she sighed in relief that she survived.

 

“I can do that” Sooyoung looked down as she slowly hesitated to jump off, making Hyejoo laugh.

 

“Talks like a lion but walks like a dog” Hyejoo commented, Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter