Chapter 17

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day before

 

“Don’t you think you went a bit too far?” Yujin asked, finally the two arrive up the stairs, Jinsoul turns over to Yujin giving her an annoyed look.

 

“About what?” Jinsoul asked, she knew what Yujin was talking about but she didn’t want her to seem like she knew.

 

“How much longer are you going to stay mad at Jungeun?” asked Yujin.

 

“Until I can live with the fact she lied to me” Jinsoul answered.

 

“Are you really mad or are you just doing this to punish her?” Yujin asked, Jinsoul looked away slowly, starting to look outside the window instead of looking at Yujin. “if you’re really mad at her, I think you’re being unfair..”

 

“What did Jungeun do? did she cheat on you?” Yujin once again asked, no answer she decided to continue. “She’s a tutor, she has teach her students to provide for her family, she wasn't born rich like you” 

 

“She could’ve told me the truth, but she decided to lie”  Jinsoul finally exclaimed, facing Yujin, Yujin looks at her with disbelief.

 

“Because you’re unreasonable like this! That’s why she had to lie” Yujin had started to raise her voice once again of how frustrated she was starting to get.

 

“Is this my fault?!” Jinsoul scoffed, Yujin sighs looking back at outside then to Jinsoul.

 

“I get your mad at her and want to get back at her...but you should have some limits, you’ve gone too far..” Yujin lowered her voice, trying to calm down.

 

“You don’t understand me”

 

“Do whatever you want, but if you keep this up and lose her, don’t say I didn’t warn you” Yujin spoke one more time before leaving Jinsoul alone in the empty stairway.

 

Present time

 

Jinsoul pulls up at Jungeun’s house, Jinsoul turns off the car before putting the bear on the steering wheel and squeezing it softly.

 

“In the end, I have come to win you back, Jungeun”

 

“What are you staring at? Do you even realize it’s your fault?”

 

“Let’s try again..” 

 

“Jungeun, why didn’t you try harder to win me back, I almost forgave you already. You know I couldn't stay mad at you” Jinsoul said before sighing and finishing squeezing the bear again as she got out of the car.

 

Arriving at the gate of Jungeun’s house, she stops walking, staying frozen when she sees Jisung coming out of the gate.

 

“Why are you here?” Jinsoul asked.

 

“I’m here for dinner, what about you?” Jisung answered, Jinsoul sighs as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter