Chapter 8

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

 

“Everyone! Why is everyone daydreaming?” Jiwoo asked as she started to sit in the position everyone was in.

 

“Yerim? Wonnies? Yuri?” Jiwoo called them out but nothing, Jiwoo snaps her fingers in front of the girls but no response, they look at the direction where they were looking at.

 

“Short wonnie, your gay is coming out” Jiwoo said making Gowon come back to reality and glared at Jiwoo, Jiwoo smirks and looks at Yerim.

 

“Don’t tell me you like the 10 year old, Yerim” Jiwoo smirked, looking at Yerim whose eyes were caught on Yeojin, Yerim looks back at Jiwoo before shaking her head and continues to work on her missing assignments.

 

“Tall wonnie, did you and Yujin stop being friends?” Jiwoo asked, concrenly, Wonyoung’s face turns into a small frown as she sighs, Wonyoung hugs Jiwoo making Jiwoo sigh and caress her back.

 

“And you, Jo Yuri, choose a girl already, it’s either Hyewon or Yena, you can’t choose both” Jiwoo finished waking the girls up from their daydream, Yuri looks at Jiwoo and rolls her eyes.

 

“Go , Sooyoung for all I care, it’s not like you like her a lot” Gowon says, Jiwoo shushes her as she points at the now sleeping Wonyoung, Gowon scoffs.

 

“Says the one who just breaks up with her boyfriend and go dates a girl all the sudden making everyone believe she was a secret lesbian the whole entire time” Yerim mumbled loud enough for Gowon to hear.

 

“Yerim, you literally like a junior” Yuri pointed out, Yerim looks at her and scoffs.

 

“And you like breaking a girl’s heart so shut the up” Yerim responded, Yuri and Gowon were about to argue back. 

 

“Everyone..stop arguing” Wonyoung mumbled in her sleep, everyone stops and looks at each other one time before staying silent.

 

--

 

“Remind me to never listen to you girls again” Hitomi mumbled as she slowly looked at Minju and Nako who were laughing their asses off at Chaewon and Hitomi’s face who they had just pranked.

 

“Don’t be mad at me, it was Nako’s idea” 

 

“You guys look cute!” 

 

“How is this supposed to be cute?” Hitomi exclaimed as she looked at herself in the mirror and looked back at Nako with a glare, Chaewon brought Minju with her to bed.

 

“I can’t help but laugh at you” Minju continues to laugh, Chaewon pouts as she ignores Minju.

 

“Come on, we’re going to be late for school” Chaewon sits up from her bed

 

“Let’s skip school” Minju suggested, Chaewon smirks and nodded quickly.

 

“EHH??” Nako and Hitomi exclaimed as they looked at each other before looking at Chaewon and Minju again.

 

“We haven't been on a double date in such a long time” Minju suggested as she sat on Chaewon’s lap facing each other as Minju had started to clean Chaewon’s face.

 

“Me and Nako aren’t dating..” Hitomi corrected, Nako sighed before nodding in agreement.

 

“Well now you guys are!” Chaewon and Minju say as they turn their heads to the two, Nako looks at Hitomi, as to how much Nako had to hide her feelings she tried to act cool about it.

 

“Hiichan, it’s just an afternoon” Nako mumbled as she tried to keep her laughter in everytime she looked at Hitomi, Hitomi sighs before agreeing.

 

“She agrees! Now kiss!” Chaewon said as she removed Minju off her and tried to push Hitomi and Nako’s heads together.

 

“Don’t take it too far” Hitomi responded, Nako gestures to Hitomi to sit down so she can clean her face, Hitomi sighs and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter