Chapter 3

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should come sit at my table with my team" Hyejoo offered, Gowon pursed her lips to a thin line.

 

"I'm not a person who sits with popular kids" Gowon sarcastically said, making Hyejoo chuckle.

 

"Then invite your friends too" Hyejoo answered and finally Gowon accepted her offer.

 

"Fine, I'll see you at lunch at.." Gowon said, not knowing where she was going to eat.

 

"The bleachers" Hyejoo continued for her before walking away leaving Gowon nodding alone.

 

--

 

"I swear to god if Nako didn't give me back my pencil.." Yeojin mumbled as she continued to scrummage through her backpack.

 

"Here take it" she hears a voice say in front of her.

 

"Haseul wrote my name on my pencil" Yeojin responded, the girl nodded slowly before taking out a sharpie and writing Yeojin's name on the pencil and blowing on it to give it good luck before handing Yeojin the pencil again.

 

"Thank you" Yeojin smiles shyly and the girl nodded.

 

"I'm Choi Yerim, I feel like I know you from somewhere"

 

"Hyejoo's cousin..?" Yeojin asked and Yerim nodded.

 

"Sounds correct, I need to take my exam, see you in a bit" Yerim says before walking over to her desk, Yeojin feels something tap her shoulder making her look behind her.

 

"Yeojin, Nako told me to give this back" Yuri whispered and Yeojin looked at what she was holding and it was the pencil with Haseul hand writing on it, Yeojin takes the pencil and looks at the pencils before slowly aparting the one Haseul gave her and taking the one Yerim gave her and looking back at Yerim again with a small smile.

 

--lunch--

 

"Thank you, have a nice day" Jungeun waves at the juniors who had just started to leave, once they were gone she stood up after picking up her bag and walking over to the counter but at the same time a guy arrived.

 

"Can I have one vanilla latte?" Jungeun ordered and the boy looked at her as the worker nodded.

 

"I was here first" he demanded and Jungeun simply shrugged.

 

"Make it two, I'll pay" he ordered and the worker nodded before putting the first vanilla latte on the counter and the two grab it at the same time.

 

"I said i'll pay for your drink, let me get it first" he said pulling it to his side and Jungeun pulled it back to her side and the worker just watches the two as the two keep pulling the drink side to side, waiting for it to explode on one of them.

 

The boy let go of the drink making it fall onto Jungeun, Jungeun just sighs before storming off to the bathroom to clean it up, the boy follows her and waits outside, Jungeun leaves the bathroom and sees the boy holding his hoodie.

 

"Use this, you can giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter