Chapter 1

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The referee signals the players that the game is over, making Yujin immediately fall on the ground while Moonbyul runs to hug them all, another win, this time 5 to 1, Moonbyul ruffles all the girls hair as she smiles proudly, after receiving their trophy and everyone had left, the team sat down in the bleachers while eating a sandwich.

 

"Good game" Eunbi approaches them making Hyewon choke on her sandwich immediately, Hyejoo and Yujin pat her back slowly.

 

"Thank you, ms council president" Moonbyul nods slowly and Eunbi leaves them some papers next to them.

 

"Also, Hyewon, lets talk"

 

"I think you'll kill her more than she already is dying" Sooyoung sarcastically said as she saw Hyewon coughing even harder.

 

"Do you want me to pull you by the ear, Kang Hyewon?" Eunbi threatened and Hyewon quickly stopped coughing and shook her head as she had started to follow Eunbi out the field.

 

"Middle age women are really something.." Jinsoul mumbled but loud enough to make everyone look at her and Moonbyul glared at her.

 

"I-I mean I-I guess you're cool Byulyi..." Jinsoul clears up quickly after she notices Moonbyul's glare, Moonbyul nods slowly as she continues to eat.

 

----

 

"Son Hyejoo, go get us some food from the cafeteria" 

 

"Why couldn't Yeojin go, but sure" Hyejoo hands the sandwich to Yeojin before switching seats with Hyewon who had sat down with a sad expression on, not even Hyejoo didn't say anything even though she was like Hyewon's younger sister, Hyejoo walks around the hallways, there was no noise only some noises of something getting hit by the lockers but Hyejoo assumed it was some kid ing around the area.

 

Hyejoo leaves the cafeteria with some bags of food, she stays quiet for a second as she hears some crying around the corner that lead with some guy screaming, Hyejoo puts the bag on a near table before slowly walking over to the area before peaking her around the corner where a blonde girl and that damn captain of the football team were, the blonde girl was curled up on her knees while sobbing and what Hyejoo believed was her boyfriend screaming at her.

 

Gowon sees her now ex boyfriend's hand had turned into a fist, she knew she was going to receive a punch in any second as she saw him about to punch her, she thought she was expecting a punch but she saw someone, it looked like a girl with black hair and a black hoodie that had the words

"손혜주

12"

 

"You're worse than I thought, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter