Chapter 2

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

 

"Thinking about what Eunbi said?" Yujin asked as she saw the expression on Hyewon's face as they watched TV in their house.

 

"I'm sorry bro" Yena slowly patted her back, Yena and Hyewon sometimes were not on good terms, why? Yuri, Yuri always had a crush on Hyewon but Hyewon was always in love with Eunbi, Yena liked no scratch that she loved Yuri, Yuri would never notice her and Yena would be the "crush's friend".

 

"No need to say sorry, she hates me either way" Hyewon smiled through the pain she felt.

 

"Is Jinsoul asleep already?" Hyewon asked to change the subject, Yujin nodded.

 

"She went to sleep at Jungeun's" Yujin answered and Hyewon nodded.

 

"I'll go to sleep too, goodnight" Hyewon stood up and left the two, Hyewon entered the room and took a lighter before walking over to the last picture and her and Eunbi and walked over to one trashcan. Before lighting the picture on fire and seeing it burn in her hands, once it turned to ashes she took a shower and changed into some shorts before laying in bed and stares at the ceiling.

 

5 years ago

 

Hyewon and Eunbi dated for a while, everything went downhill in their first year of dating, Hyewon was a bully and still is, Eunbi didn't like it one bit and distanced herself from Hyewon, she was scared of her own girlfriend.

 

Hyewon tried to talk to her everyday but Eunbi would ignore her, that's when Eunbi had started to despise Hyewon even though Hyewon had stopped being a bully for Eunbi, Eunbi broke things off with Hyewon making Hyewon a heart broken girl but she had never and never was going to stop loving Eunbi and was going to try to make Eunbi love her one more time, Hyewon turned into the bully again and would bully freshman once again.

 

--

Next morning

 

It was about to turn afternoon, Hyunjin had afternoon classes since she would spend her time in the morning either sleeping in the ring and getting woken up by punches by Heejin or she'll be the one beating Heejin up, but now she was alone in the training room.

 

All the sudden she feels a punch go to her waist making her turn to whomever it was, it was Heejin smiling like a dork.

 

"Morning, Hyunjin" 

 

"More like good afternoon"

 

"I know I know, I went on a breakfast date with my boyfriend" forgot to mention it's a one sided love, well not for now, Heejin started to date with guy named Hansol, Hyunjin and Hansol despised each other, Hansol knew Hyunjin liked Heejin and wanted to snatch Heejin away from her.

 

"Should we start training?" Hyunjin asked, changing the subject, earning a nod from Heejin as they started to walk from the ring.

 

"trainer-nim said you have a boxing game next week and then the next day is my game" Heejin explained as they climbed over the ring and walked to the middle.

 

"We need to keep the record of winning" Hyunjin winked, causing Heejin to playfully roll her eyes as she picked up their glove and handed one to Hyunjin before putting her fist up expecting Hyunjin to play along.

 

"You're not playing along" Heejin whined, giving a punch on Hyunjin's stomach as she pouted, Hyunjin doesn't respond and continues to do her regular training.

 

Heejin gives another soft punch on Hyunjin's arm to get her attention but Hyunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter