Chapter 26

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinsoul, you're an adult, why don’t you fix things with her?” Yujin follows behind her, Jinsoul stops walking and turns around to her.

“I don’t have anything to fix, I already said everything” Jinsoul responded simply, Yujin gave her a “are you serious?” face as she couldn't help but scoff.

“Forget it, I'm fine without her” Jinsoul starts walking again which makes Yujin follow right behind her.

“Jinsoul, do you think this is only affecting you and her? This is affecting the whole group” Yujin exclaimed, Jinsoul finally gives up trying to escape Yujin, Jinsoul doesn't dare to look at Yujin so she instead makes her back face Yujin.

“Honestly, do you think the rest don’t know about you and Jungeun?” Yujin asked. “We aren’t stupid”

“But we decided to not say anything because it isn't our business but I warned you already this is affecting everyone” Yujin warns once more.

“Think Jinsoul, what are you going to do, are you going to do nothing, are you going to let our team fall apart?” Yujin sighed with a tint of disappointment, now she was the one who left, Jinsoul stood there with no expression.

--

“You guys are really party animals huh?” Chaeyeon asked, handing her sister and Ryujin the bottles they wanted.

“Unnie, i’m not..it’s Yeji unnie, Lia unnie and Ryujin unnie..” Chaeryoung defended herself, Chaeyeon sighed and helped them set up.

“The famous school group named Itzy hosting this party couldn’t be any better” Ryujin confidently said, making Chaeyeon scoff.

“Any better my , you're lucky you havent gotten in trouble for these parties” Chaeyeon answered, Ryujin rolled her eyes.

“Yeah yeah keep complaining old ” Ryujin shooed her away, Chaeyeon turns around and looks at her.

“Ryujin I will beat the out of you” Chaeyeon threatened, earning the responde of a scoff coming out of Ryujin, who didnt argue back and let Chaeyeon leave.

“I can’t believe she’s your sister” Ryujin looks at the calm Chaeryoung who was brooming the floor.

“I can also beat the out of you” Chaeryoung threatened, giving the same look Chaeyeon gave Ryujin earlier, Ryujin stays queit as she coutinued to clean out the room for a party.

--

“Hyejoo, tell your cousin to stop ignoring me” Heejin approaches Hyejoo with an annoyed look after Hyunjin had been ignoring her throughout the afternoon.

“Tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter