Chapter 10

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the girls were standing in front of the director’s desk, while Moonbyul and her wife, Yongsun who was also a teacher in the department sat down in a chair.

 

“Ms. Moon, you know the rules here, I’ve given you many chances to stay here” the director sighs as he taps his pen on the table.

 

“Ms. Moon please pack your things, you’re fired” he announced, all of them widened their eyes.

 

“Wait what?!” they all exclaim, Moonbyul frowned, she felt now powerless.

 

“You heard me, Byulyi left this school” he said once again, Yongsun sighed and put her hand on Moonbyul’s shoulder.

 

“Give her one more chance” Yongsun tries to defend her wife, and the director sighs.

 

“Lesbian request denied” the quote sound fimliar to Hyejoo, it was a orange is the new black quote.

 

“That’s a quote from-” Hyejoo tries to point out.

 

“Shut it Son Hyejoo”  the director threatened, Hyejoo nodded slowly.

 

“I told them not to cause any trouble and look what they did”

 

“And you should've stopped them”

 

“I couldn't by myself!”

 

“Leave my office now, you heard me, we’ll get someone to replace you tomorrow” the director excused Moonbyul and Yongsun, the two finally left.

 

“Don’t fire her, you can suspend us but not Moonbyul please” Yena begged and the rest nod in agreement.

 

“I won’t suspend you girls or anyone, only Byulyi will be fired, have a nice day” the director excuses the rest of the girls, they all leave the office and walk over to Moonbyul’s office where she was packing her things.

 

“Please don’t leave”

 

“I have no choice, Yongsun will give me updates of how you girls are” Moonbyul assured them,  Moonbyul looks at the disappointed expression of all the girls.

 

“Come here” Moonbyul opens her arms as she signals the girls to hug her, everyone hugs Moonbyul making Moonbyul chuckle as Yujin picks her up.

 

“I’ll miss you, make sure to keep the wins going” Moonbyul ruffles all their hairs as she breaks the hug to look at everyone.

 

“Everything is in the car” Yongsun says with Hyejin and Wheein behind her.

 

“You guys can use this room as a hang out room, use it well” Moonbyul gives them a smile and a hug to each.

 

“Even though you two werent my regular students, I still was friends with you two” Moonbyul hugs both Chaewon and Hitomi.

 

“I’ll see you guys another day, be good”

 

“It’s not like you're going to die, Byul..” Wheein commented earning a hush fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter