Chapter 21

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later at night, the party was now on, Ryujin had sent Hyejoo and Gowon to get some food, due to because everyone was getting hungry of all the hype that was going on, and so Hyejoo and Gowon listened to her, once they had left the store now they were heading back.

 

“Gowon, look at the moon” Hyejoo pointed out to the moon, Gowon stops walking and the two start staring at the moon.

 

“The moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” Hyejoo asked, now with a small grin as she had now turned her head over to Gowon.

 

(“the moon is beautiful, isn’t it?” is a poetic way in japanese of saying “i love you”)

 

“Yeah, it is” Gowon responded with a soft tone, not taking her eyes off the moon.

 

“What do you think the moon means to the earth..?” Hyejoo asked, Gowon shrugged as she continued to stare at the moon.

 

“The moon...probably thinks the earth is very important..so important that the moon has to revolve around it all the time” Gowon explained, Hyejoo looked at her with a soft stare, she liked to see this side of Gowon.

 

“Just think about it, it is important to that extent, if there is no earth..the moon wouldn’t exist right?” Gowon counted as she looked at Hyejoo, who wouldn’t stop looking at her.

 

“Why do I have to get romantic with you?” Gowon asked, Hyejoo shook her head quickly trying to break from her thoughts.

 

“Forget it” Hyejoo spoke as they quickly started to walk away, Gowon at least made sure to take a picture before she quickly catched up with Hyejoo.

 

“Are you blushing?” Gowon teased, Hyejoo doesn't look at her, it might be dark out but Gowon could tell the light pink that was on Hyejoo’s cheeks.

 

“Why would I?” Hyejoo asked with a stern tone, Gowon could only giggle. 

 

“Just asking” 

 

--

 

Chaewon was still in the cabin while Minju was choosing what to wear to go to the beach, Chaewon was looking for her ring but she still couldn’t find it, the older girl starts to check her bag and now was heading for Minju’s bag, she opens Minju’s bag and it reveals to be a candle and some sticky notes.

 

“Min what’s this-” Chaewon asked, but Minju quickly went over to her as she realized she had been almost exposed.

 

Minju takes her bag away from her and places it somewhere else, somewhere Chaewon couldn’t find it. “You shouldn’t be looking at that” 

 

“But-”

 

“I’m ready, let’s go” 

 

Chaewon just follows Minju out, as much as she wanted to ask the younger girl what she was hiding from her, she knew the first person she needed to ask was Yujin or Hyewon but first Yujin because Yujin is Minju’s cousin who she is the closest wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter