Chapter 22

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nako starts to turn around in her bed, as she had started to feel pain in her head once again, Nako lets out a small whine waking up Hitomi who had now seen Nako holding onto her own head, Hitomi gets up from their bed and heads over to the kitchen to get some water for the older girl, once Hitomi returns, she climbs back into bed as she lightly shook Nako’s shoulder.

 

“Hiichan..thank you” Nako smiles bitterly, Hitomi gives her a nod and helps Nako sit up to drink some water, once she is done, Nako lays down once again.

 

“Does it hurt?” Hitomi asked, Nako pouted and nodded, the older girl inhaled a bit before placing two fingers on Hitomi’s neck and then down to her collarbone.

 

“You should go back to sleep” Hitomi suggested, slowly removing Nako’s hand from her collarbone and was about to tuck Nako into bed when Nako stopped her.

 

“I’m not tired” Nako admitted, turning over to the younger girl.

 

“You are seriously hard to take care off” Hitomi commented, Nako chuckled, her eyes traveled to Hitomi’s hand that Hitomi has been hiding from her since the stitches incident, Nako remembers that she was digging her nails into Hitomi’s skin that time, now she was feeling bad.

 

“Hiichan, did I do that..?” Nako asked, Hitomi looks at where Nako is looking at, she realizes she was talking about her hand so she hides it behind her back as she shakes her head, Nako takes her hand from her back and looks at what she did.

 

Nako places her hand on top of Hitomi’s and now had started to close her eyes, Hitomi leans forward and gives a feather kiss on Nako’s head and sits next to her as she just watches until Nako falls asleep.

 

"Thank you.." Hitomi whispered, trying not to wake up Nako.

 

"Hm? Why?" Nako mumbled, being a bit woken up from the sudden words, Hitomi looked down with a smile.

 

"Thank you for being my friend" Hitomi thanked her once again, Nako hums with a grin on her face.

 

--next day--

 

“Why do I still have a tissue still in my nose?” waking up from her deep slumber she was having, Gowon finally asked upon feeling something in her nose.

 

“Oh so you’re alive?”  Hyejoo asked as she stopped looking at her phone, her attention turning over to Gowon, who now showed an expression of confusion.

 

“Yeah..did I do something stupid last night” Gowon asked, a bit worried and self consious if she embarrased herself in front of Hyejoo.

 

“Do you remember anything?” Hyejoo didn’t answer Gowon’s question, instead she wanted Gowon to know by herself.

 

“No..” 

 

“Good, better for you not to know” Hyejoo said before leaving Gowon to think if something actually happened, something was telling her she did something wrong but the nose bleed would say otherwise.

 

Seconds past and now the flashbacks came by her mind, now making Gowon feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter