Chapter 32

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning

“Hiichan, do you wanna talk?” Chaewon appears in front of Hitomi’s door, which Hitomi looks at Chaewon as she shrugs, Chaewon sighs and sits on Hitomi’s bed.

“You seem confused..about everything, right?” Chaewon asked, Hitomi looked up at the ceiling as she knew that she did feel confused about her feelings.

“I don’t know how I feel, I feel like I can’t see her as a friend but something..more” Hitomi explained as she referred to Nako, Chaewon gestured to her to continue speaking.

“I’m scared, unnie..I don’t want to feel that way for her” Hitomi worried about feeling the way she was starting to feel for Nako.

“Love tends to be denial sometimes, you feel in denial because you don’t want to lose her, right?” Chaewon guessed correctly, Chaewon earns a hesitant nod from the younger girl.

“You guys are distancing yourself from each other, you might end up losing each other” Chaewon worried, Hitomi shook her head in denial about that she would lose Nako, since the day they returned they haven’t seen each other and it was because both wanted to have time to think of how they felt about each other.

“Minju and Nako are going to the mall tomorrow, are you going?” Chaewon asked, Hitomi shook her head, rejecting the invitation.

“No, I want to go swim to think a bit” Hitomi explained, and Chaewon sighed and nodded slowly.

“Your choice” Chaewon gives Hitomi a pat on the back before leaving Hitomi alone to think.

--

Hyewon sighs before fixing her blazzer one more time, she was going to apply for the sky power employment, she warms herself up before entering the building to see a man with a suit and with a woman that seemed to be the assistant.

“Hello, follow me” he assisted in english to which Hyewon obliged until they arrived at an office with a meeting table, he sat down on the front chair with his assistant next to him. Hyewon sits in front of him.

After minutes of being bombarded with questions to which Hyewon had to answer in english since this was an international company that spoke english and korean as their main languages, now she finally arrived at her two final questions.

“How the company treats the intern, can you show that you handle that?” he asked, Hyewon nodded slowly.

“Um absolutely, the reason I come here is to learn from new experiences and if I can work here as a real staff membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter