Chapter 30

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with excitement of going on a date and finally with Jo Yuri, Yena was now on her way to Yuri’s house, Yena planned for the two to skip school and hangout to which Yuri didn’t reject and accepted it, the older girl was going to take her to an amusement park for the day and Yuri loved the idea of that.

While Yuri was getting ready, Wonyoung was helping her choose what clothing to wear, when finally she was ready, she had to sit there hearing some advice for first dates since this was Yuri’s official first date.

“Your girlfriend is here” Yerim stops looking in the window and walks over to Yuri.

Gowon goes on her tip toes as she covers Wonyoung’s ears before she can speak “And if tonight is your lucky night do it at a hotel” 

Yuri’s face turns to a slight pink, to hide the pinkness she gets out of the house with her head down trying to cover the fact the was blushing. 

“Why did you cover my ears” Wonyoung asked confused of the situation, Gowon pursed her lips.

“Nothing you should hear”

--

Hyewon who had just walked by looks at Yujin who was sitting in front of their university with a lemonade stand open, next to her was a sign that said “Daeng’s lemonade”

“Aren’t you a little too old for lemonade stands?” Hyewon asked, Yujin grabs a lemon from the display before throwing it at Hyewon.

“Aren’t you a little too old to exist?” Yujin came back, Hyewon glared at her not even trying to fight back and just decided to finish her way to the restaurant her parents had invited her to.

A couple minutes after Hyewon arrives, Eunbi finally arrives, Hyewon smiles as she sees her, Eunbi runs to her and hugs her and gives her a kiss on the cheek and one on the lips.

“Why are we here?” Eunbi asked as she looked inside the restaurant, Hyewon sighs and frowns.

“You tricked me again to come to dinner with your family” Eunbi pouted and Hyewon nodded slowly, Eunbi sighed and gave her a reassuring smile.

“Let’s go inside” Hyewon holds her hand and the two start to walk inside the fancy restaurant to her family, knowing Hyewon’s family there are times where her uncles and aunts show off their children meanwhile Hyewon who studies engineering while being a soccer player who goes on yachts every weekends isn’t much for her family standard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter