Chapter 16

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should go to the park or else they’ll destroy my apartment” Gowon suggested as they flopped onto the couch, Hyejoo looked at her before nodding and helping Gowon stand up again.

 

--

 

“Sakuchan, how’s your day?” Chaeyeon asked, Sakura ignored her and walked past her trying to go to a desk, Chaeyeon looks around and sees no one is in the class.

 

“Sakura, why don’t you wanna talk to me?” Chaeyeon stands up from her chair and walks over to Sakura, Chaeyeon tries to get closer while Sakura stepped backwards until she hit the window behind her.

 

Chaeyeon remembers the video Chaeryoung had sent her this morning. “I think I have something to show you” 

 

“If you're not together yet, that means I still have a chance” Chaeyeon said as she showed Sakura the video of her rejecting Yuta.

 

“How do you know that we’re not together yet?” Sakura asked and Chaeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Chaeryoung sent this to me this morning before you came” Chaeyeon responded and Sakura quickly covered her embarrassed face with the window curtains.

 

“Sakura? Sakura? What are you doing?” Chaeyeon asks and slowly uncovers Sakura’s face.

 

they just started at each other for a second before Chaeyeon pulled her by the waist closer to her for she can kiss her, Sakura grips on to her forearm as she starts to kiss back but her grip eventually turns softer and her hands travel to the back Chaeyeon’s collar, Sakura breaks the kiss and hugs Chaeyeon to hide her blushing face.

 

---

 

At the park, they had started to walk around, the twins stopped walking making Hyejoo and Gowon stop too as they looked at the twins.

 

“This is too boring, can we do a piggy back ride race?” Han asked and Gowon and Hyejoo nodded.

 

“If we win, aunties have to kiss each other” Sangtae betted and Hyejoo looked at him with confusion.

 

“Why?” asked Hyejoo.

 

“Mommy said to get a picture of you two kissing and we’ll get a new videogame” Han explained, making Hyejoo freeze up and slowly look at Gowon.

 

“Did Chaeyoung really say that…?” Hyejoo asked in disbelief as she rubbed the back of her neck and the twins nod, Gowon looks at a tree before pointing to it.

 

“Whoever gets to that tree first wins” Gowon said and smiled in determination, the twins nod before hopping onto each other’s back, Gowon quickly gets on Hyejoo’s back as they had started to run. 

 

Hyejoo couldn't help but smile as she tilted her to Gowon who was smiling while pointing forward, Hyejoo stopped looking at her and continues to run, once they arrived at the tree they both collapse, making Gowon fall on top of Hyejoo, Hyejoo had her eyes close which now she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter