Chapter 25

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Does Sooyoung like girls?” Jiwoo asked and Jinsoul shakes her head, even though they were in the middle of  their last class she decided to ask.

"She dated a lot of boys so I don't think so" Jinsoul responded, making Jiwoo pout as she thinks.

"Then how come she kissed a girl…" Jiwoo thought, referring to herself, but it took her a second for Jinsoul to act since Jiwoo had thought out loud.

"You saw Sooyoung kiss a girl?!" Jinsoul exclaimed as she widened her eyes with agape making Jiwoo shake her head immediately, the teacher shushed her.

"No!” Jiwoo shook her hands along with her head, Jinsoul stood there, trying to progress everything, Jiwoo took the chance to run away, the teacher sighed and coutinced her lecture.

“I knew Sooyoung was gay..” Jinsoul mumbled, she looks up and scratches her head a bit, still a bit confused, Jinsoul shakes it off and continues to pay attention.

--

Just by a blink of an eye, it was evening again and Chaewon was back at her cabin, alone because Minju was no where to be found, she felt a bit sad since she didn’t know where Minju was to celebrate their anniversary together.

Minju loml

 

| go to the locker rooms.


Chaewon jumps up from her bed, grabbing her mint colors hoodie before running out the cabin as she put on the hoodie, she stops running when she realized she didn’t even know where the locker rooms where, Chaewon starts walking where her feet lead her to which ended up being at a what seemed a locker room, which she was correct, she slowly opens the door wide open to a surprise.

The room was filled with lights being hanged on the lockers while there was some photos being stuck on the lockers, covering the lockers with their pictures, some lockers had the door open with candles that were lit inside, there was a arrow now pointing to the left with the words start on it, which Chaewon followed as she entered the room, taking her time as she looked at all the pictures that were hanged on the lockers

Chaewon stops walking and looks at the locker with sticky notes that had each letter of her name spelling her name out, she looks at the pictures of herself that were in a circle around her name,  now she moved onto the other side where there was a yarn rope being hanged from the roof with more pictures of them, Chaewon looks around her now being amazed.

She follows the last arro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter