Chapter 20

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y-you can sleep on the bed, i-i’ll sleep on the couch” Hyewon stuttered, Eunbi’s cold gaze over her was starting to iteminante her, and things will become awkward once again, sleeping on the same bed wasn't a good idea.

 

“Thanks, goodnight” Eunbi thanks her simply, Hyewon doesn't say anything and just lays on the couch with her back on the soft surface making her just look up at the ceiling until she falls asleep.

 

Meanwhile, Eunbi could not sleep, she felt a bit bad for making Hyewon sleep on the couch, the older girl shuts her eyes close again, trying to sleep, but just as a result she woke up again, Eunbi had the courage to walk to the couch where Hyewon was in dream land.

 

“Kwangbae” Eunbi whispered, Hyewon wakes up, rubbing her eyes as she sees an angel in front of her.

 

“Is this a dream..?” Hyewon asked, Eunbi sighed and glared at her, but it wasnt a glare for long, it turned to a soft stare.

 

“Wake up come sleep with me” Eunbi offered.

 

“I will slap you” Eunbi threatened, Hyewon quickly got up with her blanket and threw herself on the bed, making Eunbi start to have a slight smile.

 

“Goodnight, Kwangbae” Eunbi lays down with her back facing Hyewon.

 

“Goodnight, baby bunny” Hyewon smiles, Eunbi turns to an angry expression, Hyewon finds it cute when Eunbi turns around with a pout.

 

“I told you not to call me like that” 

 

“Shut up and accept it” Hyewon hushed her, Eunbi was about to turn around when Hyewon had hugged making Eunbi now resting on Hyewon’s chest.

 

“Don’t cuddle me” Eunbi says in an annoyed tone, Hyewon hushes her and lays her chin on top of Eunbi’s crown, Eunbi was now trapped and unconsciously had hugged Hyewon.

 

--next day--

 

“Hiichan, after this do you want to go to the waterfall alone?” emphasizing the word “alone”, Nako asked, Hitomi looks at her with a smile before nodding.

 

“Yah, Hyunjin did you bring the ropes we needed” Heejin asked, Hyunjin checks all of her pockets realizing there was nothing in each.

 

Heejin feels Hyunjin checking her pants pocket and sweater pockets after checking her own, Hyunjin makes a worried expression. “What are you doing?”

 

“I left them at camp” 

 

“Are you kidding me?!” Heejin exclaimed, Hyunjin bursted out in laughter, oh how much she loves annoying Jeon Heejin. Hyunjin took out the ropes from her sweater pocket, Heejin face palms herself. 

 

Heejin roughly takes the ropes from Hyunjin as she started to tie the tree root to part of the bag.“I hate you Kim Hyunjin” 

 

Hyunjin smiled proudly. “You love me” 

 

“Hey! Everyone! Party at the beach tonight at 8 pm!” one of the student named Shin Ryujin shouted once the adults had left to get somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter