Chapter 28

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the students were gathered after being told they were going to leave early after they finished planting the last seeds, and now that’s what they were up to, in friend groups helping each other.

Gowon hears her phone start to ring which she quickly wipes her hands on Hyejoo’s pants before reaching for her phone as for Hyejoo who was trying to clean off her pants.

“Oh it was nothing..” Gowon mumbled in disappointment while Hyejoo looked at her with an annoyed face since her pants got dirty for nothing.

“You owe me new pants” Hyejoo finishes trying to clean her pants but now there is a stain on her pants.

“You have a rich girlfriend don’t worry” Gowon jokingly responded, Hyejoo scoffed and continued to work on digging up a seed.

“By the way, tomorrow I want to go on a date” Gowon asked awkwardly upon asking the sudden offer, Hyejoo nodded quickly as a response.

“Why would I reject, of course I want to?” Hyejoo responded with a bright grin, no it wasn’t the bright smile she could have while dissing Sooyoung, it was more if it were a soft and gentle one.

“Hyejoo! I think Heejin took my words too seriously!” they hear shouting which they turn their heads over to Yerim who was running as she approached them.

“She’s dating Hyunjin now” Yerim arrived with her arms on her hips, Hyejoo looked up at her cousin before slowly clapping her hands.

“These es gay, good for them” Hyejoo said in a sarcastic way leaving Yerim dumbfounded.

“I mean what did we expect?” Gowon responded, Yerim nodded slowly in agreement.

“Can me and my girlfriend hangout with you guys” Yerim asked, changing the topic to which Hyejoo and Gowon nodded quickly and that’s when they saw Yeojin approach them.

--

“Hey Yena..did you bring the yarn?” Hyewon asked, now starting to get ready to tie the root, Yena laughs nervously realizing she forgot it.

“...no” Yena pursed her lips as she finished checking everywhere.

“Hey kwangbae! We need to walk a bit so let’s get them!” Yena said quickly standing up as she saw that it looked like Hyewon was about to kill her.

“Are you- fine let’s go” Hyewon slowly starts to stand and the two start walking back to the cabins, it was only going to be a couple minute walk, what’s so wrong about that?

Yena and Hyewon continue to walk now getting closer to the cab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter