Chapter 34

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungeun turns off her phone and looks at Jisung’s dad and Jisung with a grin, Jisung’s dad aggressively grabs Jisung’s forearm pulling him out of that house.

“Jungeun, don’t be angry at Jisung” Her mom commented after they left, Jungeun sighed and looked at her mom.

“Mom are you mad at getting fired?” Jungeun asked, her mom chuckled and shook her head.

“I am not sad to leave a job with a boss that has a bad attitude” Ms. Kim replied with a smile, Jungeun hugged her for a couple seconds before speaking.

“You are the most important person, you know?” Jungeun complumented, her mom raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

“Someone is more important than me right now” Ms. Kim replied, making Jungeun immediately get the clue before running out of the house.

“Are you coming for dinner?!” her mom shouted before hearing a distant shout.

“No! I am staying at Jinsoul’s!” Jungeun shouts before finally leaving her mom’s sight, her mom could only grin proudly.

As Jungeun ran her first destination was Jinsoul’s house, she went in the closest taxi to her house since it was going to be a long run and Jungeun hated running, once Jungeun arrived to the other girl’s house, she of course payed the driver and got off the car, running inside Jinsoul’s house to see Jinsoul’s dad standing there with a small grin.

“Where is Jinsoul?” Jungeun asked, Mr. Jung faked a disappointed sigh before answering.

“She told me not to tell you…” her dad spoke, making Jungeun frown about to turn around and go somewhere else but Jinsoul’s dad stopped her from going anywhere, he took his phone out turning it on to show the address where Jinsoul was which was the soccer field.

“I didn’t say anything,” he winks, making Jungeun smile before running away again, taking another taxi to arrive since it was a long way, paying once again for the taxi, as she finally arrived at the university.

Jungeun runs inside the school passing by all the kids and pushing the ones who were in the way, the girl finally arrives to other side of the school which there was the soccer field to see Jinsoul and the rest of her team practicing, Jungeun sighs trying to catch her breath once she regained energy she ran over to Jinsoul stopping her from doing anything. Leaving the rest confuesed as they watched.

“I love you” Jungeun confessed outloud making the rest stop what they’re doing to see the two with a soft stare.

“Hmm, can you repeat it?” Jinsoul replied as she started to cross her arms. Jungeun sighed as she had started to glare at her.

“You heard me” Jungeun doesn’t obliged the older girl, she sees that Jinsoul had started to look around mindissly as if she’s waiting for something, Jungeun sighs as she now had inched closer to the girl.

“Are you afraid that people can see us?” Jinsoul asked as she looked at the rest of her friends staring at them, Jungeun looks at her friends before looking at Jinsoul as she shook her head before pulling Jinsoul by the nape for a passio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter