Chapter 5

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"30 students will be going on field trip, for three days" 

 

"It's a camp with cabins two girls will stay in each, we'll be planting trees"

 

"Can I see the list?"

 

"Yeah of course" Haseul hands the list to Eunbi, Eunbi froze as she finds her name right next to someone.

 

"Me and Hyewon in one cabin..?"

 

"What are you thinking~?" Sakura smirked as she raised her eyebrow, earning a glare from Eunbi.

 

The groups

 

Ahn Yujin - Jang Wonyoung

Choi Yena - Jo Yuri

Choi Yerim - Im Yeojin

Ha Sooyoung - Kim Jiwoo

Honda Hitomi - Yabuki Nako

Jeon Heejin - Kim Hyunjin

Jo Haseul - Wong Kahei

Jung Jinsoul - Kim Jungeun

Kang Hyewon - Kwon Eunbi

Kim Chaewon - Kim Minju

Lee Chaeyeon - Miyawaki Sakura

Park Gowon - Son Hyejoo

 

"When will be this field trip..?" Eunbi asked as she sat up straight handing the paper back to Haseul.

 

"The next friday after Hyunjin's game, that day in the morning we'll get going, we already rented two busses and the area we'll be planting trees" Haseul explained

 

"What's the place like?" Sakura asked and Haseul sighed.

 

"There's a beach on the left, there is a food and camping store on the right back, in the middle is where we are going to plant trees a bit far away is where we are the cabins" Haseul explained, pulling out a map and putting it in the middle of the table.

 

"I see..." 

 

--

 

Yena sat in her seat as the lecture continued, her eyes never leaving the short haired girl, Yena slightly smiled as she remembered how they had met but her smile faded away as she remembered her old friendship with Hyewon.

 

A year ago

 

"Yena!" Yena hears a voice call her, Yena sighs before looking up.

 

"Yes Kwangbae-" before Yena could quack at the girl, her eyes already had fixated on the girl next to Hyewon.

 

"Meet Jo Yuri, she is new to the school" Hyewon introduced, Yena didn't answer and stayed hypnotized on Yuri, Hyewon slowly looked at Yena and back at Yuri.

 

"Yena?" Hyewon whispered as she saw Yena's expression who was frozen in position.

 

"Choi Yena!" Hyewon snapped her fingers in front of Yena, making Yena quickly go back to reality and shake the younger girl's hand.

 

"Students! To your seats!" the teacher shouted as he smacked the ruller on his desk, Yuri gives a peck to Hyewon's cheek before quickly walking to her seat, Hyewon was left dumb founded while Yena had said nothing and sat back down.

 

"Yena, are you okay?" Yena felt something, it was jealousy, Hyewon tapped her shoulder but Yena did not respond.

 

"Yena, is something wrong?" Hyewon asked once again, Yena didn't answer and once again contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter