Chapter 14

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The night before-

 

After the Jinsoul and Jungeun situation, it turned night, Hyejoo was heading home on her bike, but she stopped her tracks when she saw a regonziable man with a woman, Hyejoo quickly hid behind a sign but froze when she saw it was her dad.

 

Hyejoo immediately realizes the woman with her dad wasn't her mom. “P’ping..?” Hyejoo sees them enter a car, which Hyejoo decided to follow but when she saw where they went, she felt like she wanted to go into tears.

 

A motel.

 

--present time--

 

“Hyejoo, want me to drop you to school?” Mina asked, Hyejoo stopped giving treats to Gureum and shook her head.

 

“Did you know about this?” Hyejoo asked, Mina raised an eyebrow in confusion. 

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about”

 

“I’m not stupid, did you know about dad”

 

Mina inhales before walking away and grabbing her keys. “I’ll be waiting for you in the car, we need to get to Hyunjin’s prep before the game starts” 

 

--

 

Once Hyewon had left Yuri’s classroom once again, she looked around for Eunbi, but the smile she had quickly faded upon seeing Junghoon talking to Eunbi, Eunbi spots Hyewon and quickly hugs Junghoon.

 

Hyewon pouts and looks around for something to get her revenge, she smirks as she quickly grabs Chaewon who was minding her own business not even aware of the situation, once Chaewon had turned her direction, she smashes her lips on Chaewon making Chaewon eyes widened.

 

“! Hyewon!?” Chaewon curses out loud at the sudden surprise Hyewon had given her.

 

Hyewon doesn't say anything and smirks as she sees Eunbi walk away with an angry expression with a tint of disappointment. “Here is some money, go take Minju on a date”

 

“Aren’t you aware that you just kissed your cousin’s girlfriend” 

 

“I gave you money”

 

“Money is not going to fix my problems if Minju breaks up with me”

 

Hyewon starts to sprint away “I know, anyways thank you”  Chaewon stands there with no words, Chaewon looks around if anyone saw that but she saw Eunbi smashing the office door making her now well aware of the situation.

 

--time skip, afternoon--

 

“Hyun, I’ll get you some water, don’t be nervous” Chaeyeon pats,  

 

“Thanks Chae” Hyunjin thanked her, Chaeyeon nodded and walked away to the water center.

 

When Chaeyeon arrives, she sees the opponents trainer getting water and when he sees Chaeyeon, he runs away, Chaeyeon doesn't think much of it and takes a different cup and fills it up with water.

 

“Hyunjin, drink up” Chaeyeon hands the cup to Hyunjin, Hyunjin swallows all the water making Chaeyeon just giggle.

 

“Okay, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter