Chapter 27

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you....no I love you" Heejin confessed once they were outside, Hyunjin looks at her but doesn't smile and instead gives her a cold look.

"I don't.." Hyunjin responded, it was a lie but she didn't want to admit it, taking Heejin a bit back she would expect Hyunjin to say she likes her back and flashbacks of the kiss they had days ago came back to Heejin's mind.

"What about that kiss? Does that mean anything to you?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin scoffed and looked at her directly in the eyes.

"No...it's just a kiss" Hyunjin simply responded, making Heejin a bit furious and she stepped closer to Hyunjin.

"Just a kiss? Like this?" Heejin said before kissing Hyunjin and Hyunjin quickly pushes her away and glares at Heejin.

"What the !?" Hyunjin shouts, she punches Heejin making her fall to the ground and Heejin stands up quickly and walks back to Hyunjin.

"Punch me! Hyunjin punch me!" Heejin shouts as she pushes Hyunjin tempting Hyunjin to punch her but it doesn't work

"Kim Hyunjin punch me! Aren't you all about violence?!" Heejin shouts more but Hyunjin doesn't do anything and just let Heejin push her until someone comes and stops Heejin

"What happened?!" Chaeyeon exclaims and looks at the two mostly at Heejin who was slightly bleeding from her eyebrow, she looks at the two who both seemed to have fire in their eyes.

"This is what it came to..huh?" Chaeyeon scoffed in disbelief, looking at the two she lets go off the them, the three stand there in silence before Chaeyeon grabbed the two and pulled them over to a bench.

"You guys are unbelievable, explain yourselves" Chaeyeon tapped her foot waiting for them.

"If you don't fix this now, i'll tell uncle and you both will never be back to normal" Chaeyeon threatened now with her arms crossed waiting for each to speak.

"I love you too" Hyunjin was the first to speak, Heejin looks at her with now wide eyes.

"Then why did you punch me?!" Heejin exclaimed, being shock with the fact that Hyunjin loves her but she punched her.

"Because I love you!" Hyunjin shouted back, Chaeyeon sighs as she slowly rested her head on hand continuing to hear the two.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Heejin shouted once again, Hyunjin scoffed.

"Because you were head over heels for Hansol!"

"Well maybe I weren't if you told me earlier and we could of started a stable relationship!"

"I said fix things not argue" Chaeyeon commented

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter