Chapter 15

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejoo was in her room, she wasn’t planning to go see Hyunjin since she felt tired, Hyejoo just continues to scroll through twitter, one post catches her eye immediately, she clicks the picture to confirm what she thought she saw.

 

“Together forever?” Hyejoo reads the caption outloud, she looks at the watch from the west of the guy Ping is holding, it looks exactly like the watch from her dad, it was already dark but Hyejoo didn’t want to be in the house anymore.

 

Once Hyejoo starts to walk outside with Gureum in her arms, she sees her dad approaching her with a confused face.

 

“Where are you going this late?” her dad asked, Hyejoo gave him a cold stare.

 

“I know what is happening between you and Ping” Hyejoo confessed, her dad’s face turned into a blank one like he had seen a ghost, Hyejoo starts walking again.

 

“Just don’t tell anyone about this” her dad pleaded.

 

Hyejoo stops walking and slowly turns to her dad. “I won’t...I don’t want anyone to feel how I feel right now” Hyejoo faces forward again and starts to walk again, she doesn't know where but she’ll find a way.

 

---

 

Heejin looks at Hyunjin who was relaxing on her bed just like if nothing had happened.

 

“Aren’t you mad that you lost?” Heejin asked, Hyunjin shook her head. “No, we all lose one day” 

 

“What are you doing..?” Heejin asked upon feeling Hyunjin’s bored running through her hair.

 

“Im bored” Hyunjin responded, Heejin chuckled and continued to lay down with her back facing Hyunjin while Hyunjin continued playing with her hair.

 

Hyunjin scoots closer to Heejin before making Heejin’s head turn to her, Heejin was a bit confused by the situation, Heejin was about to ask if something was wrong but she couldn’t when she felt that Hyunjin had kissed her, Heejin felt something in her, something like butterflies which made her melt into the kiss as soon as she could react.

 

“Sweet dreams” Hyunjin breaks away and lays back down with their backs facing each other.

 

--

 

Gowon hears the door knock, she slowly gets up and gets something in case if it’s someone who’ll try to kidnap her, after she opens the door she feels someone hug her immediately, the person was crying.

 

“Hyejoo..?”

 

Once Hyejoo had stopped crying they both layed on the couch in silence, just holding each other while Gowon caressed Hyejoo’s hair.

 

“Aren't you going to ask what happened?” Hyejoo asked, Gowon slowly shook her head.

 

“It’s not my business” 

 

“My dad is having an affair with my neighbor…” Hyejoo answered, Gowon sighs and opens her eyes once again.

 

“Does Mina know you are here?” Gowon asked, earning a small hum from Hyejoo.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter