Chapter 33

Theory Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Jungeun had just entered her room, Jungeun walked around her room for a bit before walking over to her computer and opening it up to twitter, Jungeun’s finger stayed on the keyboard as she sat there looking at her screen.

“I’ve been silent about the news, thinking it would pass since it’s not true, I was wrong the more silent I get the worse it gets, I and the people around me are affected, so i’m here to tell my point of view of what happened, my student was drunk that night, he had asked me to send him home, I didn’t want to but since he is my student I helped him, when we arrived to his room he told me liked me, I rejected him, he hugged me when I tried to escape his father came in and saw us, he misunderstood the situation.

I swear i’m innocent and never thought of him as more than a student, hopefully this will help you understood what actually happened and stop misunderstanding me, thank you, sincerely Kim Jungeun”

Next day

While at the mall where Nako was hanging out with Minju and at the same Hitomi was swimming around laps in the district pool, both thinking of each other.

Now with Nako, Minju had just dragged her to another store to buy some outfits for the four girls, Minju picked up two shirts one that said now and one that said never, Nako just watched Minju check them out.

“Nako, which one now or never?” Minju asked, raising each shirt that was in her hand expecting for Nako to answer, meanwhile those words made a bell ring in Nako’s mind, the smaller girls didn't even bid her goodbye and just decided to run away.

“Hey! Nako where are you going?!” Minju exclaimed with confusion that Nako all the sudden was running away.

“I'm going wherever Hiichan is! Wait for me at dinner!” an audible shout that Minju heard making her sigh as she looked back at the shirt options and decided to get a completely different outfit, but she smiled proudly that Nako had left her for Hitomi.

Nako couldn’t run too fast and getting to the first place she was going to which is the district pool area, it was going to be a little of a long run since she was at the mall, Nako looks around for a taxi or a bus, but there was nothing which she panted as she continued to run to the district.

Once Nako arrived at the district she ran up the front stairs as she opened the front door running over to the pool area to which she smiled as she saw Hitomi swimming, once Hitomi noticed she was there she couldn't help but smile.

“Yah! Hiichan! I love you!” Nako shouts at Hitomi who now teases her by ignoring her as she does laps in the pool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter