Ch 06 [Part I]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 










 

 








 

Well arent you gonna eat that Chulhee.




 

Mom. You are going to be at the Summer Sports. Cooking for all students there. Im a student there. How am i gonna tell that you are my mom.




 

You dont have to. Just greet me as per normal




 

Mom you dont get this.




 

I get it. You dont want to reveal your identity but you still want me to be there. My dear i know it will be hard for you but you need to know that im working for Mistress Jung.




 

Mom....




 

Its okay. As long as the kids love food. I will be happy. Im sure Jisung will sure know why im there. Just say to the others that i own a small business in cooking




 

Really you gotta use your old job for that.




 

Chulhee. I promise i wont spoil your day. I will just be a normal ahjumma who feeds the students food. Thats my job. Your job is to do well in school.




 

I haye it when you are right and stubborn.




 

Im your mother. I know what it feels to be a student.




 

Mom you really change after you start working for Mother Jung.




 

Well i just want you to be happy. You been wanting to go to Neo High and now you are in. Plus i dont have to bother that idiot who keep asking me for money. I promise that our life will be fine. Now i have to start cleaning on he second level. You go out have a fresh air.




 

Mom. Seriously we are not finish with our conversation.




 

Get lost before i ask Mr Song to drag you out.




 

You and that driver. You seriously make me think that you are dating him.




 

Yang Chulhee.




 

Fine fine.








 

You took your hoodie and wore it. Stomp your way out to the back gate since you dont want your mom to nag again. After you reached the back gate. You sat by the and kick the empty can away. Since you were in your thoughts knowing that you have be back after dinner. There were small pebbles near you. You pick that and threw it on the floor. Later you didnt realize that theres someone walking towards you. You kept throwing till the pebbles hit a shoe. You look up and saw a tall boy glaring at you. You were in panic as you never thought there would be someone by the back gate. You quickly stood up and was about to walk away but he grip your wrist and pulled you near him.











 

Why are you here.




 

What are you talking about...




 

I said why are you at the back gate of my house. Those pebbles arent for throwing. You are literally making a mess out here.




 

Im sorry. Let me clean those up.




 

Yah stop...








 

You freeze when he pulled your hands infront of his face and he sees a sharp cut on your fingers. He frowned and sighed. You yank your hand back and hide your hands away from him.










 

That's none of your business.




 

Well more like you arent careful when you stand up in panic.




 

I dont want any trouble with you Sungchan.




 

So you know my name.




 

Rami told me. Now please I have to go.








 

Not even a few steps away he stops you by grabbing your hoodie. Pulling you back and he bend down to your eye level.









 

That still doesnt explain why are you at the back gate of my house Yang Chulhee.




 

I was just tired from my walk from the park. That is why I took a rest here.




 

That's odd. Because I was at the park the whole morning. Yet no presence of you.




 

Well I might be at the other side... It's none of your business.




 

Really. Well of you still doesnt want to explain to me. You are joining me.




 

Joining you. Why would I follow you.




 

I can sense that you are lying and also losing blood isnt what you like. So i'm taking you somewhere.




 

I'm not gonna follow you. I have part time work to go. Rami would be worried if i dont reach there on time.




 

That will be settled. Now you are following me. No excuses. Also a friendly reminder. I'm a year older than you. Get that straight.









 

Sungchan placed his hands around your shoulder and pulled you along to where he wanted to go. You were internally panic as you really dont want to get involved into Sungchan problems. But you were too late to escape as his grip is firm and he is a little scary to argue with.









 

Where are we going.




 

Treatment and somewhere where I find it fun during this time.




 

I have to go to let Rami know.




 

You can't do anything unless i say so. Or you state the truth why are you at the backgate of my house. Simple as that.




 

Fine, I will follow you but dont make me uncomfortable.




 

That's the way. Starting from now you are my bestfriend.




 

WHAT....




 

Shush i dont want to hear anything till we reach the place.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

What do you mean by Sungchan is not joining us.




 

Well he said that he is busy.




 

I have this feelings where he have new target.




 

More like i have this feelings where Chulhee is his target.




 

Yah dont you dare talk about Chulhee being a target




 

We meant what we say. She is our maknae. We girls will break any of your bones if she is sad because of any of you boys.




 

Babe chill we wont do anything.




 

You better be right with what you said mister




 

Cool you boys are here. Now where is my brother.




 

Babe you look so mad.




 

Dont babe me when we are not anything Hendery. Where is my brother and where is he taking Chulhee to.




 

Oh he already shoot the arrow then.




 

That fast. Damn im shooked.




 

More like he is having fun with her.




 

Eleborate your fun YangYang.




 

What he meant is that your brother took her to somewhere. Might be a place where he spend his childhood at.




 

Oh wait what did he text you Rami ah.




 

He is ensuring that Chulhee is safe with him and she wont be at work today. Who the heck is he to steal my worker away.




 

Well real fact is that he is your brother. Secondly Sungchan might be closing one eye for todays adventure.




 

Eleborate more Hendery i aint keeping this flowery words.




 

He wont be treating Chulhee like the one in needs.




 

I dont think Chulhee is the one in needs.




 

Yeah. Rami ah she might be in rank 2. Or she have this huge fortune behind her. We wont know.




 

Urgh fine. Better pay up those drinks. My cafe is not some place that you can have free drinks.




 

Well today treats is on Hendery hyung. He said that he will pay everything.




 

I can agree with that.




 

We girls agree on that too.




 

You guys are so full of betray on this




 

You donkey better pay up. Dont make my mans search you just for money.




 

Oh no way. She is using her bodygaurds to get money. Damn




 

Fine fine i will pay. Geez...